Trying To Get Fired

Weapon X

Apathy has actually worked in my favor. The boss(es) scramble when I start looking bored as hell, cause they know they're giving me bullshit work. Also whenever someone else's incompetence results in our dept. having to work our asses off late, I don't get angry, I just say "I really couldn't care less, I'll work a bit on it and if it gets done then great, but if it doesn't and if you wanna fire me, that's fine". When the good work comes, I bust my ass off and produce great shit, and make them realize what I'm worth. The bullshit work has been in steady decline since I adopted this attitude, it's straight out of Office Space.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I was like 15 or so I worked at Safeway. I usually just swept the aisles and bagged groceries. I got so bored that I started making my own messes. I'd knock bottles of pickles off the shelves or poke holes in sugar bags just for something to do. I would have quit but at 15 this was probably the best job I could get. They fired me after two weeks because they said they had evidence of me destroying company property.

Can be satisfying. It can also bring guilt.

What are some ways you people have made your boss say "You're fired"?

I got fired once for taking a blunt brake but i usally never get fired my last job I quit I just walked in and said I quit this bitch!!!!! my boss was so mad she was gonna strangle me I just walked out on her all high I didnt even:spent: care cause she had already paid me.

its looks much better if you give a weeks notice dudes then you get a refferral for your next job. anyways i hated this job and i didnt know how to quit so one day i told my boss i had to watch my little brother and he said something like go watch the little kid then something about prioritys or something of that sort. and i said yeah my family is my priorty he said something i forget and i told him fuck you im done.