No Take Backs bitch!

SpyD

Haha Wow....

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- An appellate court said Maryland's rape law is clear -- no doesn't mean no when it follows a yes and intercourse has begun. A three-judge panel of the Court of Special Appeals Monday threw out a rape conviction saying that a trial judge in Montgomery County erred when he refused to answer the jury's question on that very point. The appeals court said that when the jury asked the trial judge if a woman could withdraw her consent after the start of sex, the jury should have been told she could not. The ruling said the law is not ambiguous and is a tenet of common-law.

national;kw=news+square+10198629;ad=true;ptile=1;pgtype=detail;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?

The decision startled activists who believe people have the right to say no at any time. Jennifer Pollitt Hill of the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault called the law "insulting and dangerous." Montgomery Delegate Jean Cryor said the Women's Caucus of the General Assembly would likely examine the decision during the next legislative session.

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/10198629/detail.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

clearly , each case should be judged on its own merits. you fucking cunts

example: woman goes home with man. THey start getting it on. He then starts saying " I want to slide a knife in your cunt." she goes " get the fuck off me you weirdo". He says no = rape in any decent court.

dumb fags

clearly , each case should be judged on its own merits. you fucking cunts

example: woman goes home with man. THey start getting it on. He then starts saying " I want to slide a knife in your cunt." she goes " get the fuck off me you weirdo". He says no = rape in any decent court.

dumb fags

No you dumb fuck, that's called terroristic threats. It's not rape if the bitch opens her legs and takes his cock into her wet pussy. She's the dumb cunt that took home a wierdo. That's her bad for jumping on the first dick that buys her a drink.

No what the hell are you talking about. Thats what sex is isnt it? What girl doesnt like the feel of a cold blade in her? It makes every bitch I know scream...For a second then when I get up towards the midsection they kinda pass out...

And we all know how hard it is to stop peeing once you started.

Once you pitch it off---Dude, it all over!!! Backlog starts to set in and then the pain. WTF let it go, GOLDEN SHOWERS FOR ALL. Remember that we deliver the pain and suffering, the spread eagle meat taco enjoys it.