Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo you tcb cats are reallll funny half you wanna send pictures of your "new" shit and talk about ending the beef, give me props then the other half you wanna pm some bullshit shit talking, get your crew in check and be on the same page atleast, i told you where i live......or atleast close enough, dont give a fuck about your stories, stop rappin, come on....i highly doubt you "confronted" a car full of kids last night thinking it was us, nice reason for the pm though, trying to indirectly dead the shit. ha. i been tellin you for months, ass beating or not, no ones intimidated so take it down a level.

to tcb:

that was THE worst apology EVER... im laughin at yr man... this my final word: the ban stands. stay out of dc. and if i ever catch dark, its on. he did a crappy little throwie over a filled straight letter that was up for years. his way of apologizing is to say he could have crossed out everything and wrote "fuck cast" all over dc? wow.

nc1t7t.jpg

are you serious? ive said this before: i make sime look like fucking gandhi. you fucking toys will never be up in dc for anything longer than 24 hours. im done talking.

HAHAHA! dude got a lazy eye and shit....