Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:confused:

:confused: this old dude came to me that night talking about back in the day how he did that.

i really dont think it matters where its painted but the fact that im getting up at home in dc and sf. sf streets are gnarly and people who painted there know that. so thats why i post pics of non-dc.

swirl is zone. sf dude who most people know about if they been there in the past 20 years. gets up

Let me get this straight, you post the non-DC swirly thing because an old dude from San Francisco came to you in the middle of the night. That old dude has been painting the swirly thing for 20 years.

Ok that clears that up!

Sorry not gonna post that 'Amok' at the spot. It gives me the creeps and I don't know why dude would paint that. Why doesnt dude paint a tribute piece to his sweet grandma instead of some creepy friend who went on a rampage. :rolleyes:

dayum.....worse then the infamous "swirl"? im intrigued

sloppy and purple, but I have a funny feeling it won't last.

2hyfk43.jpg

This was posted in the thread way back. Again, why write a RIP after dogging someone's work. Pretty crappy way to get sympathy for a dead friend.

20pwykk.jpg

looks like the ER of Bizer who came through in 1999

Yo, to be honest I haven't seen the city this rejuvinated with writers since the early-to-mid 1990s. There were some years graff looked like it was fading, but I see so many new writers I know 2010 is going to be a good year for DC graff. Fuck living in the past, the future looks bright