Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:confused:

Shift,

I have a lot of questions. That is California, ya? Do you have a DC Fanbase that needs to see what you have been doing in California? What does "one liners with glue stick markers" mean exactly? Why does your friend paint a swirl?

:confused: this old dude came to me that night talking about back in the day how he did that.

i really dont think it matters where its painted but the fact that im getting up at home in dc and sf. sf streets are gnarly and people who painted there know that. so thats why i post pics of non-dc.

swirl is zone. sf dude who most people know about if they been there in the past 20 years. gets up

swirl is zone. sf dude who most people know about if they been there in the past 20 years. gets up

even if you're from dc your boy hitmonchan or whatever prolly isn't so keep your icecream swirls outtahere

but forreal, see what i just did?

i drew some swirls of my own

that shit doesnt even have arrows.

noarrowz.jpg.1d9836af8325d51972e893dd606efc84.jpg