Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMANUPT

oh yeah moe dats how u feel? i would fight u but whole time u fighting over some dumb shit. u not bout 2 get me locked up i already got more seroius shit with the law 2 deal with i dont got time nigga..... notice i dont rap dawg

-YallLikePopTarts?

Your a 16 year old kid just shut the fuck up whats more serious then going to fucking school every day and notice that im not rapping either im calling you out DAWG!!

Don't bitch out gman if you a true graff head protect yours man up and a fight unless your a coward doesn't matter if you in some jail house bs with the cops you let everyone dis you and run over you you never gonna get respect you just gonna be a little ass toy that can't hold his own on the street ..... Ps dlo = king .... Get it rite because the king will find you

^ last year your shit was some hot garbage, just because after six years of writing you finally figured out how to do a fill-in and your tags dont look like chicken scratch anymore does not give you room to dump on those who are still trying to come up.......... that goes for all you super cool graffiti guys.

I fuck with Dlo he is my homie if you talk smack about him you talking it on me.

^ last year your shit was some hot garbage, just because after six years of writing you finally figured out how to do a fill-in and your tags dont look like chicken scratch anymore does not give you room to dump on those who are still trying to come up.......... that goes for all you super cool graffiti guys.

I fuck with Dlo he is my homie if you talk smack about him you talking it on me.

nigga were u comming from nobody ever said shit about dlo