Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
BUMP those pics FAINT

Gonna retaliate to that AERA diss. ill give it a few weeks till im back in DC then its on.

You did a hallo he did a fill even in a undergrond cultrue like dis there are rules if you don't know then don't cry when some one goes over you as for filles on filles you go over some one who actully paints shit like dat happens .... Use your brain and you keep your spots

damn, no need to pull cards, you all feel so tough about somebody wack then get him better and tell him not to post the wack shit, 187 was just joking and said so, does dlo need his team of lawyers to come on here and talk shit? and really if its all love then a simple pm would have been enough "yo kid its all good but dont clown dlo".

and as far as i know they were beefing when that spot was done, so yeah he did it on purpose, and since its been settled.

^ on some real shit and all jokes aside, dlo never asked me to stick up for him and the problem is I have already had the conversation in person but that dont seem to get through, so perhaps a card pulling is in order. there was no beef on that spot he dissed the kid first, now when homeboy takes a spot all the sudden its his fault, but nobody gonna admit they were wrong right??

Everybody sucks when they start, please dont tell me I should be working to get youngins better, been doing that for the longest, thats the only reason why the old crews are even up on the streets. So I will just say your welcome.

pese if you dont know enough to keep you mouth shut and let some shit ride then you deserve whatever comes your way.

A year ago some suckers came on this board talking some "dc graff is dead", now its poppin again dont fuck it up by engaging in this fake beef bullshit. Fight for your name when someone is really attacking it not when someone makes a mistake. Even better fight when its important and graffiti is not that.

^ on some real shit and all jokes aside, dlo never asked me to stick up for him and the problem is I have already had the conversation in person but that dont seem to get through, so perhaps a card pulling is in order. there was no beef on that spot he dissed the kid first, now when homeboy takes a spot all the sudden its his fault, but nobody gonna admit they were wrong right??

Everybody sucks when they start, please dont tell me I should be working to get youngins better, been doing that for the longest, thats the only reason why the old crews are even up on the streets. So I will just say your welcome.

pese if you dont know enough to keep you mouth shut and let some shit ride then you deserve whatever comes your way.

A year ago some suckers came on this board talking some "dc graff is dead", now its poppin again dont fuck it up by engaging in this fake beef bullshit. Fight for your name when someone is really attacking it not when someone makes a mistake. Even better fight when its important and graffiti is not that.

Yes your the reason old crews are on the street not the younger generation putting in work and showing respect for the older generation .. I'm to tierd from painting to actully respond to this ... Ppl just paint paint and paint some more respect will come to you if you get better and don't post everything you do people will clown on you if your shit sucks it's just a fact of life ...don't do drugs and stay in skewl i'm out . I'm retiring to many politics

WHOLE time I was talking about coming back to DC. Gonna bring new shit to the table just talking new styles. I was gonna try and throw down some straight letters. People always looking for beef. Calm that shit down. I listen to you guys responses to make my shit better. If someone goes over it. Its most likely because my shit aint hittin like it suppose to. But you got the bumb riders always tryna hype shit. Just thought I should say that