Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Love the DC thread!!! Where DC's truest bad-ass kings call out kids new to graffiti and want to fight them because um....um....um........

And who told SIME that I write Gator? Someone please set him straight. Haven't even been to your city in years, just amuse myself reading your thread :p

Much love from Cali bitcheees

^ last year your shit was some hot garbage, just because after six years of writing you finally figured out how to do a fill-in and your tags dont look like chicken scratch anymore does not give you room to dump on those who are still trying to come up.......... that goes for all you super cool graffiti guys.

I fuck with Dlo he is my homie if you talk smack about him you talking it on me.

Damn that hurt ... I'm glad to see ppl can't take jokes and get they undies all wet over some lil shit when I'm sure evryones joked on one another and you got to go threw the stage were you get clowned on and you either get better or quit crying

Damn that hurt ... I'm glad to see ppl can't take jokes and get they undies all wet over some lil shit when I'm sure evryones joked on one another and you got to go threw the stage were you get clowned on and you either get better or quit crying

Clowning on somebody else makes YOU the bigger toy, because it seems you cant seem to understand that everybody went thru the toy stage, so why hate. Dlo hasnt done shit to no one, even if ya joking it doesnt make it right.