FUCK COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY

Hayabusa

not only is there too much work to be done

i ALWAYS get fuckin shafted when registration dates roll around

my frnds have theirs before me, and we;re the same year (altho they have completed more classes)

i got a scholarship for the semester, and i STILL get fucked over

for real

fuck school

it seems like the harder you work, the worst off you get

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ha ha, suck it up and deal with it.

I did, graduated from one of the states top schools, got a good job, all sorts of things you can do with a degree

so yeah, quit your bitching

nah

im not complaining about the amount of work we have to do

its all good, i can deal with that

but their system seems completely rediculous

how can someone whos doing good grades wise get shafted from picking courses they need in order to progress, while others can barely pass and get better enrollment dates

its completely beyond me

it makes no sense at all

the harder you work, the less rewarding it seems to be

yeah, the whole college system does get kinda redundant at times...it sure did for me hayabusa...don't sweat that stuff too much.

There were some courses i had to take for my major that seemed to have no relelvance WHATSOEVER to my academic pursuits and in hindsight are still a big waste of time to me.

school is alright but my english proffessor sucks. we had to get in groups and do a project. i was in a group with guys i already knew. she told me i can't be in the group because there are 4 people and the limit is three. so she put me in a group with 2 other people i don't know, who haven't told me shit and obviously don't want me in their group. the dude obviously doesn't want me in his group because he hasn't told me shit, and the chick is so shy and acts scared of me for some reason. but the reason why the teacher sucks is because recently some chick asked her if she could join a group that already has 3 people, and she said "sure but that's up to the group if they want a fourth person." even though my original group wanted me included as the fourth person. the teacher is either incompetant or must be a man-hater. looked at her rankings on ratemyproffessor.com and it's horribly low

^^that sucks when ever group shit comes into play when i was in school I would just go listen you guys don't have to do any of the work. I will do everything and I will guarantee a B at least. I am a controll freak needless to say by the end of semesters everone wanted to be in my groups...

Well talk to me about sucking. I am currently doing an assignment that is already 2 days overdue. I asked the stupid feminist bitch if I could hand it in tomorrow last week and she was all bitchy about it so I am anyway. Plus after 2 armed robberys at work in the past 2 weeks I am pretty sure I won't lose any marks if she trys to mark me down, which is the beauty of the appeal system.

ha ha, suck it up and deal with it.

I did, graduated from one of the states top schools, got a good job, all sorts of things you can do with a degree

so yeah, quit your bitching

and look where it got you. aren't you working as a temp, borrowing money from your parents for rent, at 28?

ha.

quit busting his balls.

My school owed me money for the longest time. It got so bad that I did all my shopping at 711....and it took me forever. Price comparisons. Do I really need this hotdog?

Months later they paid me the hundreds of dollars they owed me. I was in that Student Accounting office every damn day acting a fool. You just gotta stay on 'em.