I went pumpkin smashing tonight

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that my internet stories have you jockin me so hard never ceases to amuse me

Perhaps one day I'll start actin all super mature and tight assed like yourself...until then, PUMPKINS BEWARE

making fun of you, and jocking you, are not the same thing.

the fact that defy's attention span lasts more than 15 minutes, and allows him to remember things he reads does not mean he is jocking you.

I am not so much a fan of destroying random people's property just to kill time.

People that are into that type of fun shatter my faith in mankind.

But if I had an enemy, I would totally ride my bike to thier house and smash thier pumpkin.

And when they came out to confront me, I would pelt them with rotten eggs and moldy tomatos.

If they attempt to shake the evil out of me, I would toss down a bag of marbles, sending them into a catty wampus dance that ends with them kissing the sidewalk.

I would pop a wheelie into the sunset.

I am going to work on getting a nemesis that is within bike-riding range before the other street toughs smash all the pumpkins.

I'd grind a kid into dust if I caught him smashing the pumpkins on my stoop. My girlfriend and the upstairs neighbor chick spent a couple hours carving ours. Please don't come to our neighborhood, you damn fucking bastards.

On a side note, I never knew Smashing Pumpkins had two girls in the band.