new toys!

rental

oh hooray! remember how excited you were as a four year old when new toys came out? here's Amazing Pets, Love n' Lick Pets!!!

0004337773041_500X500.jpg

the commercial: "HE gets so excited that YOU get so WET that you need a RAINCOAT!" oh boy! " Hahaha! He's getting me wet!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess I'm the only one who thought:

404792024l9sq7nd.jpg

Hahahaha Some IT person at my job just bought one of those for their kid...They left it ungaurded by their desk and no one was around. I was gonna take it hand hold it for ransom but decided I had to much work to do...

thats when its time to leave a job if you have no time to play pranks on co-workers , work is no longer fun. how in the hell do they expect you to work all day and have no time to play

You forgot that also 99% of the people who are painting also suck.

And that alot of the flicks that do get posted are in peoples backyards, and that those people usually suck.

Funny too, cause Sacs favorite girl writer is back, but I guess she doesn't wanna paint there.

You forgot that also 99% of the people who are painting also suck.

And that alot of the flicks that do get posted are in peoples backyards, and that those people usually suck.

Funny too, cause Sacs favorite girl writer is back, but I guess she doesn't wanna paint there.

alot of the old school cats who don't suck moved away....or are doing other shit now..

*edit*

Archived