Angry? Depressed? Psychotic? American? [At a School??]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: Angry? Depressed? Psychotic? American?

damn son thats wild.

nothing surprises me these days

first

link to the story?

Cops: 'Number' of People Killed in Pennsylvania School Shooting

Monday, October 02, 2006

NICKEL MINES, Pa. — A "number" of people were killed in a shooting at a one-room Amish schoolhouse in Lancaster County Monday, Pennsylvania state police said.

"There are a number of people dead. ... The exact number I do not know yet," state police Cpl. Ralph Striebig said.

The police told FOX News that it was in fact a hostage situation and that the shooter is now killed. There were at least 12 people injured, along with the deaths, police said. Not motive is yet known.

There is a news conference scheduled at the school sometime before 1 p.m. ET.

The school is in Paradise Township on Mine Road, in Bart — an Amish community within the township.

The incident happened around 11 a.m. EDT, near the Wolf Rock School. About three dozen Amish people congregated near the scene.

Oct. 2, 2006, 11:14AM

Gun reported at North Las Vegas school

© 2006 The Associated Press

NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Two schools were locked down Monday while police searched for a teenager who had been spotted on a high school campus with a gun, authorities said.

No students were hurt, and police said there was no initial indication that the teenager, who they said was not a student, had threatened anyone with the weapon, said Sean Walker, a North Las Vegas police spokesman.

The teen ran from the school after being confronted by campus police as students were arriving at Mojave High School, Walker said.

A handgun was found behind a nearby church, and both the high school and nearby Elizondo Elementary School were locked down while police searched the surrounding neighborhoods for the teen, Walker said.

School districts across the country have been especially sensitive to threats after deadly shootings last week at schools in Wisconsin and Colorado.

On Friday, a school principal was gunned down in Cazenovia, Wis., and a 15-year-old student, described as upset over a reprimand, was charged with murder. Just two days earlier, an adult gunman held six girls hostage in a school at Bailey, Colo., before killing a 16-year-old girl and then himself.

On Sept. 21, three high school seniors in Green Bay, Wis., were charged with conspiracy to commit homicide for allegedly planning to attack a school with guns and bombs.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

that shit is fucked up. ive been to lancaster actually. theres plenty of wonnabees and what not.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

holy shit son. what the fuck is wrong with us? how the fuck is all this shit blatantly happening? the worse part is now shit is going to be on lock.

i hated going through metal detectors and searches in highschool. shit sucked bad.

having grills on the windows so shit looked like an federal institution was just as fucked up

Damn.... you know the world is fucked up when the amish are getting shot and taken hostage....

wtf is wrong with kids these days not knowing how to settle beef properly? angry about a reprimand? wtf kind of shit is that? that's more of a "i'm going to pour water in their gas tank" or a "i'm going to egg their house" than a "i'm going to shoot a bunch of random people at my school" situation. kids got no sense of discipline, responsibility, and probably common sense. Is this the future of hyperreality where there is probably not enough parenting available, disengaged and underfunded social functions, a knee jerk reactionary force of extreme measures to deal with the results of cultural norms and status being derived from vidiots and empty vee, and compartmentalized, anonymous convergence of specialized (and sometimes abnormal) interests on the internet, and of course the increased stratification of wealth?

that was a long sentence and probably difficult to distill.

and what does it say about ourselves when it takes grotesque acts of overt and wanton violence among our children in a public institution when there is 100x this amount of violence outside of schools? not to mention the more subtle and underreported verbal, psychological, spiritual, and even sexual violence....

Hit the nail on the head, very similar to what ive been thinking for a long time. Also, is there still no need for tighter gun control then?

i hate the state of this world right now...

with all the ignorant worthless people...

the media and those who glorify celebrities and sport icons...?

idiots who lack common sense... those whom cant think for theirselves...

or those who go into a public store, just to bitch and shit on others...

humanity in general.... always trying to prove something... thinking each is better than the other...

and the shitty music that grace the airwaves to the general pubic, and just make stupider people out of the stupidest...

people vs people... who are you against....

people doing wickedness it doesn't make sense...

have you ever in your life, felt you needed help...

from the malevolence that lies deep within yourself....

people..... people who need people...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i remember those commercials on the spanish networks mid 90s.

es tarde en la noche, sabes donde estan sus hijos?

so true. parents should be up on these kids. check the aggression

Not to mention major contributing factors like poverty and hopelessness.

It'd give me a lot more hope if, every day, I could unfold a copy of the Times and, right there amidst graphs labeled 'Aggrevation', 'Chagrin' and 'Misanthropy', see the morning's 'Hopelessness' statistics beaming back at me.

School Shootings, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People????

Girls bound, executed at Amish school, police say

A gunman burst into a tiny Amish school where he tied up female students and shot them execution style, but allowed boys and a pregnant woman to leave before opening fire, Pennsylvania Police Commissioner Jeffrey Miller said. He said three students and the gunman died.

what the fuck the amish ever do?