Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

VA's anti-graffiti plan

Recommended Posts

Guest 5starstyle

must have been a trip to see that rollin along the tracks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yes....almost as bad as the clean community council ......nova is getting up and getting busted as well.....oh and big ups to that jyst kid....i dont like hd crew much but that kid sure is killing those heavens.....funny pic too, it's gotta be dope if someone can hit that shit up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

oh and big ups to that jyst kid....i dont like hd crew much but that kid sure is killing those heavens.....

 

Just so you will stop blabering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest RaiD

haha it would be great to see a piece on that shit. maybe i BIG RED TARGET hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you philly cats know how to work that I95. i still don't understand how some of you mother fuckers are hittin the tops of those brick statue things in the middle of the river...amazing shit. i need a god damn jet pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by EL MASKO

mask.. you are a fag.. no one likes you.. u give away information that needs to be secret.. u think jyst can hit heavens now that u gave away the times he does them? u dont know who i am but i know you.. stop dropping info to make ur self look like u know whats goin on.. you dont.. you dont bomb.. u barely paint.. so shut the fuck up before you get a fuckin house call and erase that fuckin post..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by drinkmycum

 

mask.. you are a fag.. no one likes you.. u give away information that needs to be secret.. u think jyst can hit heavens now that u gave away the times he does them? u dont know who i am but i know you.. stop dropping info to make ur self look like u know whats goin on.. you dont.. you dont bomb.. u barely paint.. so shut the fuck up before you get a fuckin house call and erase that fuckin post..

 

I don't know anyone but please erase that shit now!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummm yall quoting his 'dropped info' isnt doing anything but pointing it out more and making it more obvious.

 

where's a crew member when ya need one..

 

HELP HELP CREW HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 

teaser<~:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cmeup

ummm yall quoting his 'dropped info' isnt doing anything but pointing it out more and making it more obvious.

 

where's a crew member when ya need one..

 

HELP HELP CREW HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 

teaser<~:rolleyes:

 

mask isnt in a crew.. no one is stupid enough to put him down..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. I know to some of you it may rouse you up. But it's not like the VDOT didn't know when it was put up! This isn't some fucking secret freight. And yes I know who you are Drinkmycum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ODESK

HMMMM WELL SEE ABOUT THEIR ANTI GRAFF PLAN...WATCH OUT VA ODESK IS COMIN THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen a flik with a tank that Pear TITS ATK hit while it was in the yards. I thought that was pretty dope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by drinkmycum

Originally posted by EL MASKO

mask.. you are a fag.. no one likes you.. u give away information that needs to be secret.. u think jyst can hit heavens now that u gave away the times he does them? u dont know who i am but i know you.. stop dropping info to make ur self look like u know whats goin on.. you dont.. you dont bomb.. u barely paint.. so shut the fuck up before you get a fuckin house call and erase that fuckin post..

 

hey man...if a cop were even going to read this...do you think they'd know where to look on I95...that's a pretty big road buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×