VA's anti-graffiti plan

dai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you philly cats know how to work that I95. i still don't understand how some of you mother fuckers are hittin the tops of those brick statue things in the middle of the river...amazing shit. i need a god damn jet pack.

Originally posted by EL MASKO

mask.. you are a fag.. no one likes you.. u give away information that needs to be secret.. u think jyst can hit heavens now that u gave away the times he does them? u dont know who i am but i know you.. stop dropping info to make ur self look like u know whats goin on.. you dont.. you dont bomb.. u barely paint.. so shut the fuck up before you get a fuckin house call and erase that fuckin post..

Originally posted by drinkmycum

mask.. you are a fag.. no one likes you.. u give away information that needs to be secret.. u think jyst can hit heavens now that u gave away the times he does them? u dont know who i am but i know you.. stop dropping info to make ur self look like u know whats goin on.. you dont.. you dont bomb.. u barely paint.. so shut the fuck up before you get a fuckin house call and erase that fuckin post..

I don't know anyone but please erase that shit now!!!

Originally posted by cmeup

ummm yall quoting his 'dropped info' isnt doing anything but pointing it out more and making it more obvious.

where's a crew member when ya need one..

HELP HELP CREW HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

teaser<~:rolleyes:

mask isnt in a crew.. no one is stupid enough to put him down..

Originally posted by drinkmycum

Originally posted by EL MASKO

hey man...if a cop were even going to read this...do you think they'd know where to look on I95...that's a pretty big road buddy.

Archived