HairSpray Graffiti or am I crazy

staby

So what would you do when the money gets thin? Zellers security is tight and the cans are way too much for thier quality. The Walmarts are to far away,the bus price isn't worth it for a few cans. I've been thinking of spray painting with hair spray. Does Anybody know the quality of this stuff and if it's even worth it?

I'm not using them to make burners just some tags,canvas stuff and a few peices.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you fucking serious? like what, dude - emptying a hair spray can and loading paint? you're stupid.

do you even have any experience writing (as in graffiti, not cursive letters)? because that's the most retarded thing i've heard all week.

but seriously, take your ass to wal mart and buy a bunch of $1 can's and some tips (fat, skinny) and practice on a piece of wood.

as in a lot, before you go out.

hair spray.

i'd change username's too.

are you fucking serious? like what, dude - emptying a hair spray can and loading paint? you're stupid.

do you even have any experience writing (as in graffiti, not cursive letters)? because that's the most retarded thing i've heard all week.

but seriously, take your ass to wal mart and buy a bunch of $1 can's and some tips (fat, skinny) and practice on a piece of wood.

as in a lot, before you go out.

hair spray.

i'd change username's too.

e-raging 10-year olds lose.

it's seems like everybody is pretty pissed at my little poor mans spray paint idea. r3ader Stop assuming things you don't know about. I didn't say i'm emptying cans out and who said this is my first time painting and i've gotta go in my garage and spray on wood or cardboard. I know caps are okay.

What's that supposed to mean pissdrunkwhat?Why shouldn't I be painting?

I've only seen hair spray once but it seems to be alot like spray paint. all i do is put on a custom cap and I've got dirt cheap cans. But it was just an idea don't get you're testsicles tied in a knot.

So what would you do when the money gets thin? Zellers security is tight and the cans are way too much for thier quality. The Walmarts are to far away,the bus price isn't worth it for a few cans. I've been thinking of spray painting with hair spray. Does Anybody know the quality of this stuff and if it's even worth it?

I'm not using them to make burners just some tags,canvas stuff and a few peices.

I would pay someone, anyone on this board $300 cash to drive a screwdriver into your eyeball

it's seems like everybody is pretty pissed at my little poor mans spray paint idea. r3ader Stop assuming things you don't know about. I didn't say i'm emptying cans out and who said this is my first time painting and i've gotta go in my garage and spray on wood or cardboard. I know caps are okay.

What's that supposed to mean pissdrunkwhat?Why shouldn't I be painting?

I've only seen hair spray once but it seems to be alot like spray paint. all i do is put on a custom cap and I've got dirt cheap cans. But it was just an idea don't get you're testsicles tied in a knot.

wow.

Best thing in this thread is everyone dissing everything.

If you guys had been writing in days of yore you would know some people did empty hair spray cans and fill them with paint. It was a nice pocket size for going to high profile events with paint not just a marker or a streak.

I have done it ... but it was back in '92 or '93 however it was only in the travel size Aqua-net cans ... They have a female cap system and you insert the stem from the hairspray into the can of paint ... and you are on the go !!

I couldnt find an image of the old small travel cans ...

dsaquanet.jpg

As for this kid using the punk colored hair spray ... man thats a stretch !!!

for heezy

im not sure if thats technically correct?

anyone with knowzizzle help me out?

plezzle?

i find smashing your head repeatedly against walls and then dragging your face agains it in broad daylight is the best way to bomb during the day

it both confuses and frightens people

and the red is so vivid...

Tango, blood spewing from your head is so much like red devil paint eh? I love that stuff.

This should just be closed now,so much hate over some damn hairspray, I'm just sticking with markers and homemade mops for sometime.We all were toys at one time.

You,me and everybody.

Tango, blood spewing from your head is so much like red devil paint eh? I love that stuff.

This should just be closed now,so much hate over some damn hairspray, I'm just sticking with markers and homemade mops for sometime.We all were toys at one time.

You,me and everybody.

No. We were toys. You are toy.