Underagers????WHOA!!!????

ShortFuse

Nah Nothing illegal you bastards that came in here looking for something to sink your teeth into. Im just saying date bitches your age or older dont let them be younger than you by over a year, Cause the younger the more damn fucking drama they bring. Alright let the comments rip me to pieces..........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont feel like diggin up links, but i seen some shit the other day about how theres mad controversy over non-nude legal underagers. their parents sign to let them pose in nearly nude, and sexual poses to "enhance their modeling careers" wearing literally next to nothing. is this more fucked up by the parents, or the people who actually support and argue for this shit??

i mean im going with the parents, but still... WTF??

I think he was saying that it's a new thing that you have to date bitches your own age and that it used to be normal to bang bitches at least a few years younger. And that all these laws and hype were created by angry parents that want their little girls to stay little girls forever.

Cosigned.

i dont feel like diggin up links, but i seen some shit the other day about how theres mad controversy over non-nude legal underagers. their parents sign to let them pose in nearly nude, and sexual poses to "enhance their modeling careers" wearing literally next to nothing. is this more fucked up by the parents, or the people who actually support and argue for this shit??

i mean im going with the parents, but still... WTF??

Yeah, I heard about this too. Then I saw an ad on Craigslist in the video section, wait lemme find it, here:

title: Film casting Child (Female)

Thumbelulu Films is casting for short HD film "Can-Can". Lucy, 4-6 years old, caucasian/mediterrenean (olive skin tone) with medium/DARK hair. Must be easy to work with, able to take direction, and have a happy disposition. We have already cast the parents so if the child does not fit this description, PLEASE DO NOT apply. Please email photographs to: cancanfilm@gmail.com. Emails without photographs will not be opened.

* Job location is Boston/Cape Cod

* Compensation: TBD

Whyd you delete that? That was your first post. You underage fucking fag.

LOL.

In case you didn't know the post before me, dude was talking about how dating girls close to your age is propaganda and shit. Basically he wants to fuck 13 year old girls.

Arent you the guy that brought the underage "black" (Jewish) girls to your homeboys house for the dicking?

I think he was saying that it's a new thing that you have to date bitches your own age and that it used to be normal to bang bitches at least a few years younger. And that all these laws and hype were created by angry parents that want their little girls to stay little girls forever.

Cosigned.

catface wants to screw old men with saggy testicles