Do you ever wonder what they are doing now?

famecrazy

I was having a laugh with an old friend of mine from school the other day, and we got to chatting about people we used to go to school with and how they have changed. It is actually quiet interesting and funny to see the different directions people go in once they get older.

A few recent examples of people I have bumped into / avoided bumping / wish i could bump into since i left school.

There was this dude at school who used to be real into sports and pretty smart from all reports. He was of italian origin but never got carried away with the whole Mafia scene (which is very popular amongst young Italian youths in Melbourne) Pretty decent dude. I saw him a few weeks ago completely junked out wondering in and out of peoples front yards. I was going to stop and say hello but i didn't really want to wreck his high by making him think.

There was also this guy who used to think he was a 'mad scientist' and i don't mean mad as in 'yo jimmy those pink high-tops are mad' i mean like he used to put on these things called 'his power glasses' and it would allow him to see through walls mad. The school didn't really know how to handle such a lunatic so he used to just drift in and out of classes singing happy birthday to random people. I haven't heard anything about this guy but im assuming he mad millions possibly billions selling those glasses.

Also this girl i used to know is a stripper. Im not sure were or if this is even true, but i like to tell my friends i know a stripper. I think they can tell im bluffing or that its a half truth but it's my story and im sticking with it.

Please discuss people you used to know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i dont know them now then they arent worth knowing (ie: dont care what they are doing)...that sounds dick but its true for me. im more concerned with the people currently in my life and catching up with people i used to know doesnt interest me. case in point i saw an ex today who i hadnt seen in 2 years.....kept walking.

let's see:

a meth addict,

dirty hippies,

a cop (surprising),

a dirty whore,

works for nasa(meteorological dept),

works for nasa (space flight).

soon to be doctor (medicine)

artist

artist

chiropractor

musician

artist

junkie

forestry dept employee (former dirty hippy)

producer

musician

script writer for something or another

hmm...that's all i can think of atm.

if i dont know them now then they arent worth knowing (ie: dont care what they are doing)...that sounds dick but its true for me. im more concerned with the people currently in my life and catching up with people i used to know doesnt interest me. case in point i saw an ex today who i hadnt seen in 2 years.....kept walking.

you shoulda pee'd.........

(wait for it)

050824deniseFatOldLady.jpg

in her butt

I seen this one chick Ive known since I was in grade school on a poster in front of Centerfolds... Shoulda beat em in High school. Although my roomate did (cheers for him)...

* Anyone in SF, check out the sign in front of Centerfolds (or maybe its Deja Vu, same thing?) at the end of Broadway... Its that breezy!

I also wonder if these people I went to school with ever think to themselves 'I wonder what 5finguremiscount is doing these days' I bet I have lived up to all expectations. I'm unemployed, overweight, have a mono-brow and couldn't even manage to spell my user name on a forum correctly. Yep i can smell the envy.

I remember this one guy was guido as fuck. He was like the main guido in the school all popular and shit with the pimped out ride and thumpin system and loved to go to other schools and fight niggas on some "I'm crazy!" shit. In fact I remember he bit some dudes ear off and spit it in dudes face and this was long before Tyson did it (I'm old like that). Anyways I seen this dude like a year after graduation and he was a burned out peace loving hippy dead head.

I always wonder what some of my friends from a couple years ago are doing. Only because when I left there were in with some bad shit, or bad people.

One of my best friends got beat up pretty badly a few weeks before I hopped coasts. A couple days before I moved, someone shot up his mom's house, and his mother kicked him out. I couldnt get in touch with him and no one knew where he was. This was about 3 yrs ago and I still think about that shit on the regular.

One of my friends contacted me through myspace out of the blue..from there I found out that some people I used to know are in a gang....dumb shit

I had some meth addict and H addict friends that I still wonder about.

Guest spectr

well let me think.

there was this really smart nerdy girl in my school who became a crackwhore.

this one chick joined the marines, then saw me in downtown one day and followed me into some store then hemmed me up fucking with me. it took me about 5 minutes to realize who she was. then she tried to get me to join the marines.

this one kid i used to kick it with is a rapist, and from what i hear he joined a prison rape gang and was all freaked out thinking they are looking for him now that some of them are out.

one of my good boys joined the army, i really wonder what went wrong with him?

there are quite a few in jail, even more addicted to meth or herion, and a few who have passed away.

I also wonder if these people I went to school with ever think to themselves 'I wonder what 5finguremiscount is doing these days' I bet I have lived up to all expectations. I'm unemployed' date=' overweight, have a mono-brow and couldn't even manage to spell my user name on a forum correctly. Yep i can smell the envy.[/quote']

hahahahahha! awesome.

i was wondering the same thing about some of the people i knew in high school so i decided to do a myspace seach of my graduating class. i wasn't suprised to find most of them (even a few people that i was pretty good friends with) still living in the same city, going to the same bars with the same people.

:shakehead:

Two are dead ( suicide and car accident)

1 runs a cd production company

1 systems analyst

strangely the girls all went haywire

one is "waitress" in a titty bar called the oxford

one was a hooker until she got doen for drug possesion and is now in jail.

The people you know now are more important

I went to HS with AMAZE, and some guy who was named Mr. Gay Seattle of 1998. Oh, the irony.

As far as people I speak to? Well, my first GF, who's still my best friend after all these years....and, this other guy I used to smoke a lot of dope with. He lives about 20 minutes away, has a family and a good life for himself. We don't kick it much, but I talk to him fairly often.

The rest of them, I couldn't care less about. They made my life pretty miserable back then...hopefully, they're all stuck in a rut living the American Nightmare.

Come on people, there must have been some interesting characters who have become something better than whores and meth heads? Where is the stinky kid from your class these days? Who married Wendy Peppercorn? How long did it take the Drama captain to realize he had a foot fetish?

Even if its a lie humor me people.

one girl I went to school with was found stabbed 56 times, then they ran over her body with a pickup truck, backed up over it, and ran over it again. she was fucking a married marine dude, but they could never find the killer.

one of the girls had an overdose and died in a mcdonalds bathroom. another one of the girls got in a drinking/driving accident and killed a family of four, she's in prison.

one of the kids I grew up with is a crackhead who can't stay out of jail for more than two months at a time. when he was released last time, he robbed a bank, got $2500 and spent it all on crack over the course of three days.

ain't no happy stories coming out of the mix except for a guy I went to school with from 2nd grade through 10th is now a bartender and I get the mad hookup in exchange for a couple of joints.

I was thinking the same questions a few months back....what is everyone from high school doing now...so i checked myspace and did a search for my classmates that graduated with me....i couldnt believe some of the people that you would think would never get along are now married..some girls that were too ugly to get laid have husbands and kids....and the gay guy everyone made fun of is now out of the closet and has a fuckin PhD....other than that i have seen random classmates still in the ghetto with hella kids...

HighSchool was full of so much bullshit wack ass drama, and as for the people at my highschool that lived for it? most of them couldent handle the real world after highschool, some bitches ended up getting pregnant, going to the wrong party and getting raped, dying in car accidents,or working shitty jobs shit i feel they deserve somthing to wake them the fuck up a realize highschool wasnt shit, and as the the guys same ol shit, becoming dads and never admitting to it getting arrested working shitty jobs, or NOT haveing a job at all and having to steal money from thier parents, learning what happened to some of these people made me sit back and laugh and i was damn happy i did good in school. reality is a bitch and it makes my day to walk into the local footlocker and see "stacy" the "hottest bitch at school" trying to sell me shoes and frowning when she sees how fat my wallet is. "oh geeb! how are things going?"

me:im doing alright, how are things goign with you?"

stacy:im doing okay...so where do you work now? we should hang out sometime!

me:maby not, give me my shoes...oh yea im RICH BIATCH!

i dont mean to sound like some square fart, but i was realistic with my shit and i knew highschool wasnt even the start of my life.

Archived