Fruits n Veggies!

Issac Brock

You guys who like salad with fruit know whats up.

Some of my favorite fruits and berries

Acai

Pomelo

Avocado

Mango

Rambutan

Fuji Apples

Organic Strawberries

Where do you get acai berries? I had acai sorbet once, it was good.

Exotic fruits are the shit. Tropical ones are the best though. Pineapples, papayas, coconut, bananna and plantains are all so damn good...

Every berry I've had is the shit, the blackberries that grow by the train tracks are bomb in the summer when you got no cash and you happen to be wandering the tracks.... don't know why anyone would ever do that tho :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Ginger isn't really a vegetable but its amazing. Mushrooms are the shit. Olives, yum.

And yeah avocadoes are the shittttt. Eggplants are great too. Basil, lemongrass, thyme... I wanna be a chef.

edit: ahh fuck, a watermelon sounds so good right now in this hot ass weather...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And where's glik0 anyway? I'm sure he has some super diet to brag about ;)

On a more serious note, I was once told by an old weight lifter that a boiled sweet potato does the trick after a work out to replenish your muscles without having too much fat or sugar. True?

Where do you get acai berries? I had acai sorbet once, it was good.

Exotic fruits are the shit. Tropical ones are the best though. Pineapples, papayas, coconut, bananna and plantains are all so damn good...

Every berry I've had is the shit, the blackberries that grow by the train tracks are bomb in the summer when you got no cash and you happen to be wandering the tracks.... don't know why anyone would ever do that tho :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Ginger isn't really a vegetable but its amazing. Mushrooms are the shit. Olives, yum.

And yeah avocadoes are the shittttt. Eggplants are great too. Basil, lemongrass, thyme... I wanna be a chef.

edit: ahh fuck, a watermelon sounds so good right now in this hot ass weather...

I wait till these frozen packs of Acai puree go on sale and then buy a whole stack of them. You can use them in smoothies or just straight up as a delicious snack. This tastes ridiculously better than that powdered stuff.

www.sambazon.com

getImage.aspx?img=SambazonPure_GP.jpg&MaxW=250&MaxH=250

Archived