Pitbull attacks

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i have said it before, but the worse thing i have ever seen a pitbull do, this one time i was outside my friends project building and theyre was a girl pitbull having puppies in the grass, and another HUGE male pitbull ran over kill the mother with one bite to her neck and a flick of his neck, then started eating the babies.he got about two puppy before someone shot it in the head, everyone took a puppy home including my friend, they are all doing well now

actually, we came to find out that it was a fighting dog (of course) the dude would actually leave it in a closet with no food or water for days on end, then would let it out and give it bowls of blood with chunks of raw meat.This dude was seriously a sick fuck, he used to feed his dogs cats n squirrels and shit

my *puerto rican cousin had a pit that he used to keep chained up to his bed

i was visiting the old hood and ran into my aunt and she was all like "no mijo you gotta come see johnny" i travel up to their apartment and i enter the bedroom to say what's up and this thing freaks the fuck out damn near dragged the full size bed across the entire room and the whole time he is say naw dude he's cool dont worry and i'm like yeah nigga but i'll meet you downstairs anyway. it that thing would have it would have eaten me for lunch. i knew it, he knew it, the only nigga there that didn't was johnny

*= puerto rican cousin means you lived on the same floor of the same build with a nigga for more than six months.

example: when introducing someone you wouldn't say "hey i want you to meet bem he lives in my building"

but you would say "yo homie this is my cuzzin big bem he's mad cool"

ps "my cousin" Johnny is one of the craziest sons a bitches running the streets of the woodlan section of the bronx

funny thing is his twin brother is a cop

moral of the story = your a product of your enviroment (most of the time anyway)

long winded i know but true as a mother fucker

bem

My friend's pit "Trouble" was a fully sweet sweet dog... but STUPID! He knocked over and broke SO much stuff over his lifetime.

Shawn always had cats too and one of them became Trouble's best friend, they would hang out all the time. For some reason the cat never minded that Trouble would carry her around in his mouth... well, just the kitty's head was in T's mouth, the rest of the body would kinda just swing there.

I remember once when Trouble and the kitty got out and ran across this big field/playground next door. So, when we figure out that the house is strangely quiet, we go out front and see the dog. Trouble was sniffing something on the ground and the kitty was just hanging out next to him. Shawn calls the dog and Trouble picked up the cat and comes running across the field w/ the kitty kinda flapping... We were all rolling on the ground laughing at the sight when a car screeches to a halt in the middle of the street and some woman gets out screaming for us to 'LOOK OUT!" By then Trouble was back at the house, he put down the kitty and they start playing in the yard while the lady is just standing there with a dumb look on her face... The cops once came to Shawn's house because a neighbor called and said Trouble was killing cats, so Shawns at the door telling the cop that the cat is his and the dog is friendly and non-aggressive when Trouble strolls by with the cat in his mouth...

The only thing I saw Trouble 'attack' was skateboards, but he attacked everyone I knew's deck at on time or other. He didn't chew up the boards or anything but he would chase you down and knock you off the board and then he'd walk on/over it a little and then he'd wait until you started to skate again and he'd repeat the act.

Still, I'd never own one.

a 4 year old girl was slaughtered by 3 working dogs out here just the dayu before yesterday. They found her facedown in the backyard with the dogs looking completely normal and relaxed

Don't take this the wrong way alure, but you would have to fucking stupid to keep a big dog around a child. especially a pit bull

I almost said something earlier and then I threw it off by saying 'at least it wasn't a Mastiff, but those dogs are good'

And Mastiffs ARE. Mastiffs are big and scary but they are just dogs... Pits go crazy. I know quite a few pits and never saw any of them do it but, it's just undeniable. Shit happens!

AND, to that SF case... WTF went on there? The dude that as 40 yrs old doing life and linked up with the AB but these 2 lawyers who aren't married adopted him? There were SO many unanswered question raised by that case. Legally, yeah, the dogs killed the woman and the people were negligent but, what was really going on there?

I did a lot of research on the Knolller case when I was a court messenger in SF...it's a lot stranger than you could ever imagine. I got to see a lot of the details.....fucked up shit.

My old roommate used to do court filings for the two freaks that owned the dogs, and actually remembers seeing the dogs on several occasions. She never trusted them, either.

When I was 11, a pit bull bit almost all the way through my hand...to the point where I could see the bones in the top of my hand, it was all bad. I still have a scar from it 20 years later.

I love animals, but to this day I still don't trust pit bulls, unless I know hem really well. Even then, they still scare me somewhat.

terasunny.jpg

" ...If this little bitch doesn't get the fuck off me..."

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

when i get my house ... is the day I'm getten a pit ... i aint getten one while i live in a appartment... and of course it gotta be a puppy to grow up and look like the one on the dog whisperer show that he keep using for exampls thatsthe illest pit alive!!!!!!!!!!! oh and right now i gottta yorkie HAHAHA

Smart, I knew a pit named Trouble once...my friend who was killed in a motorcycle accident a few years back raised him. He was a good guy, but Jesus, he was fucking UGLY...you could have shoved a bowling ball into his mouth and had room to spare. He was cool with me from the day I met him. I think he lives in Portland now...it would be funny if we were talking about the same Trouble.

Actually, one of my best friends has a pit named Daisy who has to be one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. I think she thinks she's a lap dog...she'll run up to me and hop into my lap and start licking my face whenever I go over to visit her. Not that that's a bad thing, but she's nailed me a couple times.

people who cut ears off pits and chop the tail really piss me off...

my homie has a pit and people ask him all the time..

"are you gonna chop his ears yo?!"

my friend... "hell no, would you like your ears chopped off".

i never understood why people did that to dogs..

only of you want to fight them do they need not to have ears or tail to grab on to

i almost got mauled by a huge pit once. it charged at me barking and growling

i held my ground stayed calm

it charged at me again

did the same shit but this time i said "yo chill" like the way youd speak to your dog.

and the thing just turned around and left.

luckyly there was a big fence next to me that i was prepared to leap over if it did get any closer.

this was in a urban neighborhood i had jus finished painting a highwayspot.

so if you're ever in one of those neighborhoods and u hear jingles chances are its not santa claus or reindeer

PIBULLS VICIOUS?

No more vicious than golden retrievers, beagles or other popular dogs! .

oh ya,... thats why beagle maulings are all over the news..

i used to think that its just bad owners that cause pitbull attacks. but comeon. if pitbulls were like fuckin beagles, do you really think So many pitbull attacks would happen all over the USA/world? face the facts, the breed has that fighting instinct.

on another note. your saying that a pitbulls agressive rate'n is better then my Paris Pillton?

pariszl3.jpg

Right,... :shakehead: