Todd Bridges Sausage Party Extravagina

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lloyd Bridges

i thought this was going to be a lloyd bridges appreciation site and was mildly excited...oh well

fenway franks are great...

I've been saying this for years, but I really wanna go to every major league ballpark and compare the hot dogs.

But I have a criminal record and I'm a middle class minority, so I'll probably never get into the states again; pardon or no.

I'm so pissed at the health department in my city.

We used to have this stuff at the hotdog stands called 'squeeze cheese' that's like cheese whiz

but it tastes like real cheese and it makes any hotdog 3x better. Well they ban the shit because

they dont think it can be kept cold long enough to be safe. So then they kill NORMAL cheese, for the same reason.

There's nothing like a spoon or two of grated cheese on a hotdog, but the city will pull the vendors permit of any cart with cheese.

and yet they let mayo sit in the sun all day... no biggie.

... that's why I only score my dogs from this Polish cat on the corner. He's been clocking the same block for years.

I'm not going to deal with some random dog hustler, because the last thing I want is a dog that's been stepped on and cut with sawdust and rat poop.

hillshire farms hot links are good.

and 7-11 used to have these..... cheesy italian sausages that were really good, but stopped selling them because they were too "fattening".........wtf?

anyway. none of that saurkraut BS on my dog. i like it plain, and if im lucky with a steamed bun.

im saying, downtown la has the best hotdogs. the ones with the carmalized onions and the bacon wrapped hot dog. amazing.