So What has lens been up to?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I wasn't sayin 52k wasn't good, I was just sayin I thought those kinds of jobs made alot more

And no need for firearms training, home schooling haha

ha ha, cool, i wasn't trying to be a dick with the firearms comment

i love how younger people have such a skewed sense of what alot of money is. 4-5 grand a month is a nice comfortable way to live.

Yes it is. for 5 days of training this week I pick up a virtually tax free 1K this friday.

Montana/Belton fill-ins....dare I live the dream?

i love how younger people have such a skewed sense of what alot of money is. 4-5 grand a month is a nice comfortable way to live.

I make decent money now, enough to live on my own and eat good, but I've also lived nice and comfortable without any gauranteed source of income. I guess nice and comfortable are matters of opinion.

1. Got my car broken into: lost stereo, camera, bag of paint and my favorite hat EVER.....ever. Fuck a baseball game from now on.

2. Working my new 52K a year job. I am actually supposed to be reviewing the company website right now...off to a good start!

3. Met a new japanese friend. My limited command of Japanese got my foot in the door in a major way.

4. Turning 30 very soon

5. Fuck, i wanna move to Frisco

6. Performed a car battery swap on Valencia on July 4th

7. Who cares?

1. Tough luck, that's gotta piss you off. On a sidenote I need to get a new hat.

2. Get off 12oz you bum, though I spose your on the net so it's a start...

3. Congrats - That AzN fetish you have is beyond obsessive

4. Old cunt - i'm only 20 turning 21 in a month

5. I'm in aus. so I wouldn't have a clue what the area is like

6. Great...

7. Bored enough to comment on your thought's/comment's on your current situation(s)

thanks for the congrats folks.....

I had my ex over for dinner last night.....fun...i guess?

Nothing like doing up a huge blockbuster afterwards for two hours to bleed off frustration and longing

lens------------>natural born sucker

Archived