So What has lens been up to?

Gunm

1. Got my car broken into: lost stereo, camera, bag of paint and my favorite hat EVER.....ever. Fuck a baseball game from now on.

2. Working my new 52K a year job. I am actually supposed to be reviewing the company website right now...off to a good start!

3. Met a new japanese friend. My limited command of Japanese got my foot in the door in a major way.

4. Turning 30 very soon

5. Fuck, i wanna move to Frisco

6. Performed a car battery swap on Valencia on July 4th

7. Who cares?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!
HOW MUCH

anywhere from 650 and up, depending on size and shit.

im thinking about moving from my nice ass stuido (795) to a top floor one bedroom for 975

edit- in oakland

1. Sorry. I don't drive.

2. Hmm...could be good, could be...when's the kegger?

3. "Lens....ICHIBAN!!!"

4. Welcome to the club.

5.That's...you just need to get out of the town you're in now (even though the trainyard there is nice.) SF is fun to visit once in a while, but I'll never live there again. It's up to you, but, you know...

6. You probably weren't the only one.

7. Yes.

He knows...I had more stupid confrontations with drunks in the three months I lived in the Mission than the entire time I've lived in Oakland (seven years).

It depends on what you want. The night life is more accessible there, but the douchebag ratio is far higher. I enjoy seeking out my good times here...the challenge of finding the place to be is part of the fun.

There's a new venue literally around the corner from me that's okay....lots of white belts and funny hair show up at the shows, but it's no big thing. It's fun to hang out with the neighbors when they got the veggie grill going, so it could go the other way. I'm trying to get a monthly DJ night happening there...that would be perfect.

Good ENTRY LEVEL corporate positions pay around 45-50K.

I am pleased as punch to be making this kind of scratch. Besides, all that firearms training your dad has to go through must put a big dent in that 70k a year salary