so i finally looked up this whole "hyphy" thing.....

boogie hands

California sucks ass. You got all the hippys, the faggot ass hollywood people,and the worst part; socal filled with hipsters plus you got homo capital of the world there too. AND you got earthquakes like whoa (and another ones coming,get out while you still can).

Florida>The whole world.

All we get is hurricanes,which if exploited properlly, can be fucking awesome.

hahahaha. you fucking said florida. get off us kid. dont hate what you cant be a part of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I still don't see what is wrong with "writing graff." ???

I have used that phrase for like 8 years and never once has someone ever said something about it. And I've heard countless other people use it.

I think your just trying to pick apart anything I say because your butt-hurt about being a west coast herb repping all that bullshit. Fucking clown ass dude.

I'm sorry did I ever say anything about "repping" shit? I just said keep the early nineties alive bro. Yeah I'm totally a "herb"...

And writing graffz is teh cool man, don't trip. I'm glad you've been using it for 8 years. Keep writing teh graff man.

Fuck dude reply with something that makes me want to write back atleast. Clowning on the phrase "writing graff" if like clowning on the phrase "I got to take a shit." I don't see anything remotely funny about it.

So yeah, keep NOT writing graff, and melt your brain down with e-bombs and go fall out of a whip that your ghost riding. HERB

Yeah here is the thing, hyphy is a new name to a really old thing. The Luniz were hyphy in the mid nineties. It's just what they call it now. Making fun of the slang that comes from Oakland is stupid. I hear just as much retarded not making sense ass shit coming from the Easy Coast and down south. So why pick out one region. Saying the rap here sucks but not saying shit about the south which has collectively the stupidest non-rhyming, repeating the same words over and over, garbage I have ever heard, is stupid.

Personally I haven't really listened to rap in years, because it all sucks now. Maybe I'm just getting old. I feel like my dad, "music ain't what it used to be." I have met alot of these people from the bay who are getting big now, and one thing I can say about them, is they are all really cool ass people. Who are making money doing this one thing, I can't hate on that.

If I found something that made me money I would exploit the shit out of it too. I'd make shirts and shoes and clothes and glasses and stick whatever label on it I thought would make more money.

So holler at that.

Fuck dude reply with something that makes me want to write back atleast. Clowning on the phrase "writing graff" if like clowning on the phrase "I got to take a shit." I don't see anything remotely funny about it.

So yeah, keep NOT writing graff, and melt your brain down with e-bombs and go fall out of a whip that your ghost riding. HERB

No it's that you told me you "ONLY WRITE GRAFF BECAUSE YOU ONLY LIKE PHILLY HANDSTYLES".

Which is like saying you only eat sandwiches because you only like yeast. You're an idiot. You're a bandwagon riding toy. And I don't give a shit what you do. Keep writing all the graff you want, which you don't I'm sure. As much as you wanna argue with me. I know where I stand and I have a good idea where you stand. I'm over this shit, holler.

Grits

Ok, well I will agree about the south shit. It is equally as annoying. I just don't like any type of these "movements" wether it be crunk or hyphy or whatever, they just all seem stupid to me. So whatever if it makes you cake and you want to do that shit, then do it up. Personally I wouldn't attach my music to a "movement" or gimmicky dances, I would just put out raw raps and thats it.

Anyway, yeah this debate will never go anywhere so fuck it.

that last mear wall was ill as fuck....i like that fools concepts.....anyways...as far as the hyphy thing.....its been around since around 1999/2000 as far as i can remember....its just now getting big and spreading....i remember back in 2002...i was kickin it with my black homie and we went to one of them black clubs and he was gas brake dippin.....to that styles p song that goes "i get high, high, high".....and i was like what the fuck are you doin....and hes all just open your doors....and we were getting props from everyone outside of the club....i remember watchin sideshows back in 2000 too after the clubs in the empty parking lot across from the shell gas station....but i guess if u aint from the bay or northern cali...you wont really get it...shit gets violent out there....ive seen girls nearly get raped...shirts pulled off and titties groped while being video taped....fools hopping out the cars....only to drop their guns on the floor....and random other shit...in the bay....they fuck up peoples cars too by breakin in windows and roofs.....all while getting drunk...and dancing in the streets....the whole thing is about not paying for clubs....but just bringin the music and drinks to the streets and actin wild a.k.a. "gettin hyphy"

Well I don't know what you mean with that.

As far as I'm concerned a philly hand is it's own entity. I never liked graff, only the hands. They were like codes to me that I had to decypher. And till this day, the only shit that gets my cock rock solid in the graff world is a tall ass, dripping wet philly fucking handstyle.

So yeah eat my sweaty asshole, no homo.

that last mear wall was ill as fuck....i like that fools concepts.....anyways...as far as the hyphy thing.....its been around since around 1999/2000 as far as i can remember....its just now getting big and spreading....i remember back in 2002...i was kickin it with my black homie and we went to one of them black clubs and he was gas brake dippin.....to that styles p song that goes "i get high' date=' high, high".....and i was like what the fuck are you doin....and hes all just open your doors....and we were getting props from everyone outside of the club....i remember watchin sideshows back in 2000 too after the clubs in the empty parking lot across from the shell gas station....but i guess if u aint from the bay or northern cali...you wont really get it...shit gets violent out there....ive seen girls nearly get raped...shirts pulled off and titties groped while being video taped....fools hopping out the cars....only to drop their guns on the floor....and random other shit...in the bay....they fuck up peoples cars too by breakin in windows and roofs.....all while getting drunk...and dancing in the streets....the whole thing is about not paying for clubs....but just bringin the music and drinks to the streets and actin wild a.k.a. "gettin hyphy"[/quote']

Most of the time I've seen peoples cars get stomped out was because the people in the car did some stupid ass hit. Like drunk ass driving or something. Niggas do got some soul...

But yeah sometimes shit just gets fucked up for no reason too I guess.

id quote from the 'beginners bible" thread from the yard but im too lazy.

dont be a dude(or dudet) who "writes graff",

just a dude(or dudet) who writes on things...

if i butchered these words of wisdom proceed

with the insults.....NOW

id quote from the 'beginners bible" thread from the yard but im too lazy.

dont be a dude(or dudet) who "writes graff",

just a dude(or dudet) who writes on things...

if i butchered these words of wisdom proceed

with the insults.....NOW

This is basically what I was saying although it shot over graffboys head. I don't write graff. I just write. Or paint.

Noone I have ever met who was anybody ever told me about how they "write graff". But you wouldn't get that kiddo.

My shit is hyphy.

Most of the time I've seen peoples cars get stomped out was because the people in the car did some stupid ass hit. Like drunk ass driving or something. Niggas do got some soul...

But yeah sometimes shit just gets fucked up for no reason too I guess.

true.....this video has got some footage of peoples cars getting fucked up...

And who made that rule up? Some kid from Nebraska that spends 8 hours on a legal? I swear mother fuckers need to stop learning things off of the internet so much.

I think that was espo who wrote that. I could be wrong though.

Well Espo isn't in the 215 anymore so I could give a fuck less about his opinion.

You guys look to other people for how to live too often. So what some fucking ego-ridden graffiti elder says its not cool to say "I write graff." Does it matter? There aint no rules to this shit, and if you follow rules to writing your name on a wall then you should just merk yourself.