so i finally looked up this whole "hyphy" thing.....

boogie hands

Yeah I don't pay attention to anything besides Philly and NY as far as graff or music goes.

people like you are missin out. expand your horizon's. one reason that whole east/west beef nonsense started was a result of people not showing love/respect to other regions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

California sucks ass. You got all the hippys, the faggot ass hollywood people,and the worst part; socal filled with hipsters plus you got homo capital of the world there too. AND you got earthquakes like whoa (and another ones coming,get out while you still can).

Florida>The whole world.

All we get is hurricanes,which if exploited properlly, can be fucking awesome.

its people like d4l,dem franchise boys, and other down south rappers that killed hip hop, making songs about white tees,laffy taffys,candy paint, and leaning your shoulder, and making dances for the songs, that involve snapping fingers and leaning and rocking with it

:( :( :(

what about fat joe's "lean back"

and fakes ass p-diddy acting like hes tough.

what about fat joe's "lean back"

and fakes ass p-diddy acting like hes tough.

yeah there are plenty of new york area rappers making wack annoying shit. lean back was cool, but what about the harlem shake. no way you can look masculine doing the harlem shake.

California sucks ass. You got all the hippys, the faggot ass hollywood people,and the worst part; socal filled with hipsters plus you got homo capital of the world there too. AND you got earthquakes like whoa (and another ones coming,get out while you still can).

Florida>The whole world.

your state is filled with old people, retirees, fat tourists, wiggers, hurricanes, and rafters from cuba and haiti. and the humidity is unbearable

Florida>The whole world.

I would stab you in the neck if I knew you didn't already tell me how much Florida sucks. Florida is the dumbest, white-trash, swamp-infested, crap shitty shit ass of a state there is.

How is it retarded? I only write graff because I only like Philly handsteez's, anything else can blow my cock.

And any music from the West Coast (well like 90%) eats my cock also, so I only fuck with shit from the East Coast.

Da fuck does it have to do with early 90's? I just don't like all that down south and west coast shit. Put on your Yay-Area tee with some chucks and go listen to African raver music, herb.

How is it retarded? I only write graff because I only like Philly handsteez's, anything else can blow my cock.

And any music from the West Coast (well like 90%) eats my cock also, so I only fuck with shit from the East Coast.

Da fuck does it have to do with early 90's? I just don't like all that down south and west coast shit. Put on your Yay-Area tee with some chucks and go listen to African raver music, herb.

Oh herb. Yes, insult me with some mid-nineties slang that was only ever cool in the hiphop forums.

"I only write graff because I only like Philly Handsteez"

WeLL soRRy B I'm sUrE yOu HaVe ThE mAd GrAff SkILLz. mY bAdZZZZ.