so i finally looked up this whole "hyphy" thing.....

boogie hands

.....and im thinking black men are no longer going to be the most imitated people in america. between "ghost riding the whip" (are you fucking serious? you cant be fucking serious.) and calling taking ecstasy (which is already gay enough) "thizz" or "thizzing" (to make it 300 time more gay) E-40 and gang have officially come up with something more retarded than the dancing at hardcore shows and vanilla ice put together.

im glad im on the east coast.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "no thanks".

no-thanks-no-giving.jpg

no. fuck you. i am going to sit down to an amazing meal on thanksgiving and thats that. i understand what happened through out the history of our country and it was terrible but me grilling a boca burger instead of sitting down with a bottle of red wine, family and friends and a plate covered in gravy isnt going to change any of that. if you want to help native americans go host a fucking AA meeting on a reservation but dont get all arm chair activist on me and tell me i cant enjoy the best holiday of the year.

the same person that came up with this thinks people on columbus day are actually celebrating columbus as opposed to just getting the fuck out of the office and still getting paid for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cash rules everything around me.

Cream.Get the money.

Dolla Dolla bills YALLLL

But for real. Thankgiving rocks. My mom makes some good as turkey and gravy. So,in turn,she rocks.

Its so black people can go out and rave to a bunch of shitty hiphop and not be as gay as a bunch of white people going out and raving to a bunch of shitty techno.

thats kinda like fuckin a guy in the ass, reacharound and all, and then throwin in a no homo at the end to turn off the gayness of said act...

i find the idea of 'ghost riding the whip' to be hillarious, but at the same time i look at the whole shit and i just think, like...these guys are 'people', ya know? they have relationships and jobs and mothers and all that...but they just act like wind up dolls stuck on stupid. it's really weird. i wish hip hop would go back to the late 80's, when everyone hated whitey. that was a good time for black people.

i find the idea of 'ghost riding the whip' to be hillarious....

i mean. its funny. if i were to do something like "ghost ride the whip" i would probably jump back into my car and laugh at myself for doing the stupidest thing ive ever done in my life. for some reason i dont see these guys doing that though.

i mean. its funny. if i were to do something like "ghost ride the whip" i would probably jump back into my car and laugh at myself for doing the stupidest thing ive ever done in my life. for some reason i dont see these guys doing that though.

YEA DAWG,YOU MOTHA FUCKING GHOST RID THAT WHIP,YA HEARD.THAT WAS FUCKIN TIGHT! BITCHES BE ALL ON YOU WHEN YOU GHOST RIDE SON,FOR REAL.