so i finally looked up this whole "hyphy" thing.....

boogie hands

you wanna hear raps not about bein thizzed out ghost riding and gettin supa hyphy listen to andre nickatina.

aand you cant trash thizz. you fucking anti drug bitches just are scared to try anything other than marijuana

fuck yall

i aint scurred... i went me on a bender for about 9 months 7 or 8 years ago... and not once during those months did i invent the word hyphy..... although i did lose some serious weight...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Espo isn't in the 215 anymore so I could give a fuck less about his opinion.

You guys look to other people for how to live too often. So what some fucking ego-ridden graffiti elder says its not cool to say "I write graff." Does it matter? There aint no rules to this shit, and if you follow rules to writing your name on a wall then you should just merk yourself.

You continue to make yourself look like an idiot. I don't care who said it, saying "i write graff" is toy. Ask someone who's not a toy. Which discludes are your lame ass toy friends.

But wait you only listen to peoples opinions if they are from Philly. Well then, golly, you're going places.

Haha

I'm done, sorry Boogie. My thread jack is over.

Dude so if I roll up to Emerald and say "I eat Sandwiches" then I'm a toy in the food world? I need to say "I eat?" Your a fucking loser, stop bitching about the way that you would communicate to someone that you fucking paint on objects illegally. I really hope your fucking mother gets gang-raped by Hyphies and they scrawl "I write teh ill graFFz" all over her gaping asshole.

LOL. Aww someone is e-butthurt because of their little toy ass phrase. I'm sorry but you're still a toy dude. No but keep those philly drippy tall hands going man. Live the life. I'm stoked for you. If you ever wanna hang out I'll be over here in 2006.

Peace.

Okay my general idea about this shit is, that's not really your hand, that's just some scribbly shit with a face next to it. You see where you wrote "thizz face" next to it? Yeah where it looks like a 6th grader wrote it. That's your hand.

But that's where things differ, because I guess in Philly that scribbly shit with the face is considered "art". Or as you put it, a code that needs to be deciphered. In my eyes, "graff" should be read, or else what's the point. It's like if I saw that scribbly shit here, then I see it over there. I'm like, "Oh yeah, I saw that scribbly shit over there." I still don't know what the fuck you write. But I guess if I'm seeing your scribbly shit everwhere that's what counts?

I dunno. When I paint, I don't usually just tag things. If I have time to do a tag I would rather just do a throwup.

But I don't even paint man, I'm just on here for the conversations and shit. You know. "Pee in the butt"...

Stuff like that. Woot.

G

How is it retarded? I only write graff because I only like Philly handsteez's, anything else can blow my cock.

And any music from the West Coast (well like 90%) eats my cock also, so I only fuck with shit from the East Coast.

Da fuck does it have to do with early 90's? I just don't like all that down south and west coast shit. Put on your Yay-Area tee with some chucks and go listen to African raver music, herb.

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!

seriously, this whole "hyphy" movement is NOT A REPRESENTATION OF WEST COAST BAY AREA HIP HOP

mid 90s bay area hip hop is and will always be the shit.....cougnut, cellski, rbl, imp, san quinn, mac dre, its all smokin and mobbin in the old school music. this new hyphy shit isnt my thing, but its what the youngsters seem to love.

i agree that the hyphy movement is somewhat gay, because i am an old time west coaster, but more crappy hip hop comes out of new york than anywhere else in the nation. dont get me wrong i love NY hiphop, but you have NO ROOM TO TALK!....new york and east coast spawned such great rappers like P Diddy, camron, and almost every corny song on the radio.......... and new york's gay district is HUGE! san francisco's gay district is like 3 blocks wide tops, go outside of this zone and you are liable to pocket checks.

fuggin ignance!!

we show mad love for you philly cats when you come out here....jurne, curve, agua, ar, i love them philly hands. san francisco also has a cursive style that the locals rock that is somewhat similar to philly hands in terms of flow and shit. you sound like an ignorant fuck violent. i can go on for days about how much of a shithole philly is, but whatever i gots love for most cities. but from my own personal view, i have been to philly and new york, and dont see the big deal. i'll take my sunny california beaches and authentic mexican taco trucks over philadelphia anyday