Muscle Bitches Love me

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your choice of font colors leads me to believe you are into sexin it with this bitch. black on a bad orange tan. coincidence? not so sure

My fonts are made for 12oz Grey buddy. where the default text color is WHITE.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
she could be your bodyguard

you could be her long lost pal

she could call you betty

and betty when you call her

you can call her al

call her al

Nice Garfunkl quote, wasnt Chevy "What the hell happened to me I used to be funny" Chase in that video?

SHORTY CLIT PROLLY LOOK LIKE A PINK NEWPORT 100. AYYO GET THE TITTY OUT POST IT UP B, I NEVER SEEN A MUSCLE BITCH TITTY, AND I ALREADY GOOGLED "MUSCLE BITCH TITTY"

Your search - MUSCLE BITCH TITTY - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Stop looking for muscle bitch titties.

Try fewer keywords.

SHORTY CLIT PROLLY LOOK LIKE A PINK NEWPORT 100. AYYO GET THE TITTY OUT POST IT UP B, I NEVER SEEN A MUSCLE BITCH TITTY, AND I ALREADY GOOGLED "MUSCLE BITCH TITTY"

Your search - MUSCLE BITCH TITTY - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Stop looking for muscle bitch titties.

Try fewer keywords.

MERO it just hasnt been the same without you

• 5 months later...

Women that buff get my imagination going. So here's the scenario: You're fucking her and jesus her big muscular body is freaking you out so your A game is benched while you bust an uncomfortable nut all over her chiseled back. The problem is you didnt make her come as well. In this situation, would you prefer her to:

a. Sympathize with you, seeing as she's not new to guys thinking she's a freak, and rock you side to side in her giant arms. The situation of being cradled like a baby by a woman you just fucked is uncomfortable and it may take you a few hours, but you eventually fall into the deepest most relaxed sleep you've had in your entire adulthood (since the last time you were rocked to sleep was when you were actually a baby). Afterwards you have to explain to your friends why you're chasing she-hulk around the gym for another go, even tho she's moved on looking for a better lay.

b. She's not the type and starts slapping you around saying she'll fucking kill you if you leave the bedroom before she comes. Like a trooper you stay in it for the most painful night of sex in your life as she rips your dick in half with her clamp-like groin muscles. Eventually she comes and pussy ejaculates like an industrial power washer. Afterwards you have to explain to your friends why you look like a man after his tenth round in a UFC championship, petroleum jelly and blood all over your face (just for different reasons).

Either way I think my biggest worry is a muscle bitch and actually liking it to the point where I have to face being seen in public with her, and facing the ridicule at the hands of this judgmental world. I mean I'd try to make our relationship look less rediculous by being more buff than her, but she'd persist on being more buff. Not because she likes to wear the pants, it's just an issue with her self image. And even tho I'd always be emasculated, i'd still love her for having my back in case of a bar brawl, or if I needed someone to spot me on the bench.

Don't judge me.