Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10 Dollar Blowjobs

you know what fucking sucks

it only happens once and a while, but you know when you take a piss, and its coming out nicely, and then all of a sudden like some retarded shit happens and some of the piss starts to spray in a different direction or drip out and get all over your pants or if your just wearing shorts it gets on your legs....and then you need to all contort and aim your dick so it all gets in there...it usually happens after sex or it just happens randomly

this shit pisses me off.

-

or....

....when u got morning wood, and u gotta piss like crazy, so u have to do some strait yoga type bend shit to help it all get the fuck outta yer dick...

..yeah, that's annoying.

i hate it when that happens. it happens after i wang or when im really drunk.

agreed. that fucking sucks.

After a mad dickin session i aim straight for the bath tub. I dont care whos house it is.

When you get that balls smell on your hands. Maybe I should scrub more.

me penis is THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS big

It sucks when that shit happens where it starts to spray everywhere and it gets on my sock...fucking socks

or when you accidently piss all over the floor and toilet because your aim wasnt right, and your faced the decision to either get down on your knees and clean all the piss up, or leave it and have the bathroom smell like a subway station filled with bums

when your drunk and you just piss everywhere in the bathroom and in the morning you walk in bare foot and shit's sticky.

then your too hung over to do anything so you go back to bed.

yea you get back into the covers with piss all over your feet, or on your legs from your drunkin morning piss and your like fuck it, and let the soft clothe absorb the piss off your body

do guidos really exist??

They're all over the upper east coast.

Peeing on your leg is only the beginning of what sucks. i have mad problems, PROBLEMS SUCK, I MEAN THEY FUCKING SUCK!

arent you a girl?? how do you piss on your own legs, doesnt girly pee go down

what really creeps me out about girl piss is how it gets all over their vagina lips, and they only wipe it with toilet paper and think its ready to go...god damn use a fucking johnsons wipe or something

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now