TRANSFORMERS MOVIE NEWS *SPOILERS* FOR US MOVIE AND TRANSFORMERS NERDS!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, nothing like that.

Moreso I dunno wtf happened to Starscream, or Soundwave for that matter.

Like Starscream makes about 5 other jets piss, then he gets bombed, but I never actually saw him die.

And the head agent of Sector 7 is fucking annoying as shit.

And also, what happened with the Drink machine that transforms??

Seriously, way too many plot holes are left to be explained..

But it was cool that they trashed a Monaro (GTO in the US) in one scene.

Just got this email and thought one of you might appreciate it. I certainly don't really care for it. Its supposed to be for Playstation Underground members, but I'm sure all you need is the promo code.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Be among the first in line to see Transformers in theaters on July 3rd, 2007. Through this exclusive promo from DreamWorks SKG and Paramount Pictures, PlayStation® Underground™ members can buy tickets for this summer's biggest blockbuster on MovieTickets.com.

That's not all—buy your tickets through MovieTickets.com, and Transformers will waive the service fee* and we'll hook you up with EXCLUSIVE online Transformers content ONLY available to PlayStation gamers!

Use this special code NOW to unlock the content and to get your service fee waived on MovieTickets.com:

7.jpg

PSPrime737

8.jpg

Find your desired showtime and theater, and enter the code when you purchase your tickets.

Get advanced tickets with no service fee AND see cool new content—whether you're an Autobot or a Decepticon, it's a win-win situation. Don't miss out—get your tickets now!

9.jpg

*Limited to the first 15,000 tickets purchased on MovieTickets.com by PlayStation Underground members using the Transformers-PlayStation promotional code.

I'm not reading a single post in this thread, all I have to say is that I have somehow managed to so far avoid all and every possible trailer, screenshot, and anything whatsoever to do with this movie, so that I can be completely amazed and blown away when it finally comes out.

I think that's quite impressive.

I just saw it..I thought it was great, from an action standpoint.Watching the robots transform

and fight was pretty badass. Props to Michael Bay for all the little nods to the original mythology

and for Peter Cullen as Optimus..There were seriously points where I said "Holeeee shiiiit!!"

and I heard it from other people in the theatre.

If you don't want any spoilers, stop reading..

Starscream does get away, Presumably to round up reinforcements..

And Optimus calls for the rest of the Autobots to assemble on Earth. Bring on the sequel.

when they transform, they better make the same sounds...you know what sounds im talking about.

to the producers of this movie, thank you!!

i just got back from watching it too. that movie was fucken sick!!

i'm going again on wednesday.

yeah, the sound was brief when they transformed, but it was there a few times. they mixed in it with a new sound. i think it was cool that they paid attention to the little things like that. i'm glad it wasn't as bad as He-Man was...uugghh...

Damn, I must be the only person who hated this movie.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade here.

Loved the first half. Second half was just too much, too long, too much CGI, too much comic relief.

The robots didn't have enough personality to carry the movie I thought.

The scene where Bumblebee and the Cop car were fighting in the beginning of the movie was ridiculous though and when Bumblebee transformed into the new Camaro.

Other than that I didn't really like this movie.

Sorry.

Just got back, this movie was fucking awesome.At some points i was stuck in awe ,visually,And they didnt butcher the story as bad as i thought they would.And there will deffinantly be a part 2

Spoilers below

The part where optimus kill bonecrusher was fucking ill.At the end of the credits you see starscream flying away.They only part i didn like was the whole shia lebouf "running onto a roof to getinto a helicopter to hide cube."Dude the robots ARE helicopters and planes.They should of just got it to prime as soon as possible.But we all know how it ended anyway so all is good.See you guys at the sequel

I just got back from watching it in MUTHAFUCKIN' DLP. I definitely enjoyed it.

Although there was a decent amount of advertising in it, who cares? Extra money to fund the production? Why not?

[highlight the following]

Even if there was a sequal, what would they be fighting for? I highly doubt Energon cubes...RIP Jazz...I really hoped he would be a Porsche 911 GT3, though I think that's asking too much :lol: