TRANSFORMERS MOVIE NEWS *SPOILERS* FOR US MOVIE AND TRANSFORMERS NERDS!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont expect to see a good movie story wise, but i know this movie will be sick for the action scenes. i havent been this excited about a movie since the first spiderman movie was coming to theatres. i think a lot of people have been waiting for years to see this happen too...now if only someone can make a good GI-JOE movie. i want to see snake-eyes, storm shadow, bazooka, cobra commander, zartan, and shipwreck come to life!! shipwreck muthafockers!!!

If you see the trailer on the official movie site now, it's been updated at the end with a small line delivered by Peter Cullen as Optimus. It sounds a bit out of place and unfinished (not robot enough), and it's a cheesy-ass line (it's the winning line from that contest they made), but it's fucking ill as fuck hearing Optimus Prime speak.

I was a huge fan of GI Joe as well, but I frankly wouldn't care if they made a movie about them. I don't think there's much new they can bring to the table as a live action movie. Now giant fucking robots that transform, THAT'S something we haven't seen before.

Transformers viral website hidden inside the new trailer

"In the Transformers movie trailer between :37 and :39 the frame shows "Sector Seven Org" at the top and "Takara 83" at the bottom. If you go to SectorSeven.org and type in takara83 as your password you are logged in to this weird site. What's there? take a look and find out."

Check it out!

I'd like to see you guys here at 12oz figure this shit out...if there's anythign to figure out.

Do you have the regular link to this, not the one with wmv embedded all over the URL? I can't seem to change the settings to quicktime from within that window.

Japan-Only Transformers Trailer With Exclusive Scenes

The Japan-only version of the Transformers trailer just hit the web with some additional scenes not included in the US version. Plus, in addition to the scenes of Skorponok's ass, Spike "hanging around" and Bumblebee (not ours) looking good sans-Battle Mode fascia -- you get a bit of Spielberg-san and Bay-san giving some encouraging words in Japanese we don't have a chance of translating on our own.

linkola.

Why is it that i, someone who's not obsessed with, or a super fan of, transformers reporting all the latest breaking news?

hopefully the movie theatre transforms into a giant fucking trash compactor and kills all of the nerd-ass fanboys that are going to be seeing this the night it comes out.

Yeah buddy.....but I remember waking up every morning before school to watch transformers:beast wars...

For those of you who have G4(formerly TechTV) They still show transformers every now and then..its on a show called 'action blast' in the morning.