TRANSFORMERS MOVIE NEWS *SPOILERS* FOR US MOVIE AND TRANSFORMERS NERDS!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was yellin that shit the whole fuckin movie too.....whats up with all the racism in this movie..in the first scene they tell the spanish guy to shut up and speak english..then they got the indian phone operator guy whos picking his nose....then they got jazz the oviously black transformer who says typical shit like "yo im gonna kick it"....shit was pretty funny

Saw it last night for the second time, it was 500 times awesomer the second time around, especially the final battle royale. The first time it was a huge chaotic mess, very fun to watch but hard to keep track of. The second time everything is super clear cause you know where to look at, you can tell who's shooting who, who's driving where, etc. It gains a lot of coherence lost in the editing.

Also, this movie is fucking incredible stoned.

There was no racism...I was happy when Jazz died. He was the wackest fucking robot.

Certain scenes in the movie kind of observe some things that are going on today in a "comical" way

Mexican Americans----Dood explaining his pride in his culture even though he is American

Outsourcing?----The operator was Indian

The idiocy of GWB---"Can you get me some HoHos?"

This movie was disappointing. But I cant expect every movie to be made just for me. I look at this as a kids movie. When I think about it though...all i can remember was robot fighting so I really cant complain.

The movie really disappointed me. How can you be a fan of Transformers and like this piece of crap?

What were you expecting?

See what I was expecting was, a kick ass movie, explosions. Alot of nice visuals and Megan Fox with some made up plot to keep us occupied between fight scenes.

I really don't think I was looking for much more as a kid either.

Personally I loved the movie. They did drag it out a bit, but oh well, wasn't too bad. There were some cheesy jokes in there, but the movie isn't just made for adult's so, that doesn't really bother me either.

One of the few grip's I have is just not seeing the transformers enough. We really didn't see much of them through-out the movie until the end. Minus bumble-bee.

Now, if you're expecting some sort of serious "we are transformers, and this is serious buisness here". I can see how you were disapointed.

And seriously, this movie was totally fucking nuts. Seeing it again reiterated just how out of control things got at some points. When Optimus grabs a hold of Bonecrusher, he punches the living shit out of his face (in slow motion), and then beheads him. I only remembered the beheading the first time, so it was great to notice that moment of subtlety before the Landmark of Awesome™ that was Giant Fucking Robot pulling out Giant Fucking Robot Energy Sword and decapitating Rival Giant Fucking Robot.

I don't quite understand how there's people who don't enjoy this stuff, well I guess I do, but still. That shit was awesome.

did anyone hear about the lady who sold her dead husbands collection of about 250 transformers for a million dollars?!

and i wanted to ask Bojangles if he is collecting the new transformers that are out for the movie? My son has gotten a couple, but they arent made nearly as good as back in the day. cheap plastic. but he did get an awesome huge bumblebee robot..ill post a pic later

did anyone hear about the lady who sold her dead husbands collection of about 250 transformers for a million dollars?!

and i wanted to ask Bojangles if he is collecting the new transformers that are out for the movie? My son has gotten a couple, but they arent made nearly as good as back in the day. cheap plastic. but he did get an awesome huge bumblebee robot..ill post a pic later

I had them all a week before the release date in stores :p They are cheaper these days, you are correct. You got him Ultimate Bumblebee eh? Lucky kid! Was it worth the money?

oh right i was gonna get him starscream but he opted on getting the double package that came with the dvd, optimus, and mega tron.. but im not sure how much the bumblebee cost cause dog's brother got it for him.. but he can take a good beating and does quite alot.. i tried to get him optimus in the same size but they were sold out

IMG_2093.jpg

Oh, ok. that's the "Cyber Stompin' Bumblebee". I thought you got him the Ultimate Bumblebee that stands that tall, transforms and plays music. It runs about 100 bucks. That's why i said lucky kid.

Either way, awesome. I get my girl's Sons Transformers and they play with them once and throw them into a corner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...