• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kr430n5_666

"MOMMY, CAN I GO OUT AND KRUSH TONIGHT?"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

IF I JUST CAME TO THIS FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WOULD THINK IT WAS A GRAFFITI/MISFITS MESSAGEBOARD FOR UNDERAGE KIDS.

INFORMATION

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

IF I JUST CAME TO THIS FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WOULD THINK IT WAS A GRAFFITI/MISFITS MESSAGEBOARD FOR UNDERAGE KIDS.

INFORMATION

lol, this isnt the bombing science forums is it?

Guest spectr

hey what the fuck your not supposed to talk stop that now, and no this is just a message board for young gay republicans

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

INFORMATION

-"What the fuck is this?"

: It's some words used in a header image. Didn't think that was very hard to determine.

-"What does it mean?"

: It means, going out tonight and writing your 'name' on a whole bunch of stuff that isnt yours.

-"Where did it come from?"

: Well since this kind of music requires talent and instruments, you might not know it. It's a play on the Misfits' song, Mommy Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight.

Oh and believe it or not, this actually is a graffiti messageboard!! So getting that impression would probably be a good one, just my opinion though.

And why would it have to be for underage kids? Because we're not talking about shitty pop art and even worse music?

Take your birdbeaked face back to posting pictures, its better than your inquisitive threads.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

uh, isn't that what 12oz is?

i mean shit, you're here.

ha.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now