names to write

SEKrocstar OTR CFC

ha ha...well, i thought about it a little more before actually emailing this person concerning the developement of the style...anyway, it all revolves around my wireframes project...i'll kind of break it down for you guys...i noticed these great curves using simply straight lines to make up the curves..anyway, i started thinking about swooshes and swoops...it's hard to explain fully, i've been thinking about this "alien flower" i saw the other night on some sci-fi channel program, and the wireframes came into play when i realized that the curves kind of fit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pinup

^

would it be a bite if i started to write øcløck ?

whoa! iv seen your shit, your good..

dude look in the dictionary and find fucked up short words you dont hear often or cut down long fucked up words, or make up your own crazy ass word not in the english dictionary.

GET CREATIVE!!!:king:

^^ i have written my name backward before

i have only seen one person w/ my name, and at this point in my graf career as an old fogie and not at the top of my game, she'd rip me...... i did see one other name similar, different letter structure though, not jsut by one letter either, cause that doesn't count. but i did see somebody w/ that screen name and 0 post here on the writers forum list of people signed in yesterday. damn biters. ahhh i have a name up my sleeve that no one writes as well, well that i have seen at least. i'll sell it to a newbie.......

• 2 months later...

if you don't have ideas for names in english you can always try something in other language, or mixing it or deforming it. Ok is not graff related, but, for example theres a punk band here called "the weebegones" i don't remember what wor in english they took and diform and they came up whit that name that dos't mean anything:D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

for my name i got a good name its common but my signature is a short form and its my own style, and then i just paint random words and inside jokes from my friends,

but if you got a name and ur not big and dont really want to be, so if your going to be local just dont take a name from a local artist, but you got to think of your own

its cool to be original, but its also cool to bite. just make sure its not someone big, or local. and dont copy the kings styles and use there name, or else all the local kids will try and bite off your toy ass.

oh and if you cant think of a name do what i do and sound it out. and then use wrong letters. cuz tahts always cool

furie. malis. its all in good fun.

Originally posted by malis@Oct 27 2004, 07:59 PM

but its also cool to bite. just make sure its not someone big, or local. and dont copy the kings styles and use there name, or else all the local kids will try and bite off your toy ass.

This is all a joke right?

I'd really hope so.

Unless you're like 11.

I say just pick the letters you like the most. Not too many of them, arrange them in a way you can flow good and go fromt here. try and get allthe ideas you can from it and all. It doesn't have to be a real word in any language, and it doesn't even have to be speakable (eg. XBCR or somethin). It took me a long time to come up with my word; I changed it a lot when I started out. Your word is your style, so yo should prolly develop some style before you go picking some fresh name you want as yours.

Archived