Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_nightcrawler

Its the Friday night thread [part 2]

Fuck its boring on friday nights. Nothing good on tv, raining outside, cant be fucked travelling to the other side of the city for a party. bored fuckin shitless

What are you fellas up to this friday night?

um... nope, it's friday morning... I'm gonna finish my beer and then go crash, and then I'm gonna wake up and not go to work... which I gave up for lent.

hahahaha. well im from australia so its friday night here. So i hope you come into this thread later on in your day when your bored and tell everyone on 12oz why you are here on a friday night

The am nursing the worst sore throat ive had since getting my tonsils out when i was 17, considering a few cleansing ales

I'm pretty closeminded. I think i'm right about almost everything. I'm vegan, and am really disgusted that you aren't. I probably think your political views are horribly wrong. A part of me probably hates you cause you don't listen to the same music i do, i'll defff judge you by that.

I'm pretty fucking drunk waiting on a lift. Nightcrawler whats up Melbourne city thread wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Im all about pre drinks.

I just got back from beers which i allowed myself because ever time ive felt sickness coming on in the last year ive succumbed to going out anyway to get my drink on. - And the next morning ive been cured COMPLETELY. and I'm not one for saying that because its trendy to say beer cures the minor sicknesses.

the back of my mouth tastes like rot so it might not work this time.

GOODNIGHT 12oz I'm going to bed.

edit- minor spelling changes:D

gah... i'm sick too. while a couple of stiff drinks might help, i don't think i'll go to a bar and spread my sickness around to do it.

Meeting up with a friend after work and proceeding to drink my weight in beer

Out to eat mad ribs and shit with the crew, then gettin ill drunk at what should be the best party of the year

ok... I'm up again, showered and coffeed... just opened my first beer of the day, gonna go down to the other house and do some yard work and figure out how to get into trouble after dark...

Friday night was a bit of a let down

Purchased copious amounts of alcohol and only to find out that the place didn't let any one in with glass bottles.

Shit was fucking gay. So most of the people spent the night out side in the rain getting there drunk on, until the poe-leese brang themselves up in there and most people left and shit got gay real quick.

yo toniught was ll ad fuck, imk dufkcin dumb durnk...letsb hope tmrrow is somewt, as good..yodel at me,

and y the fuck do u keep fuckin gettin awy nessges ir not even, fucki stupid poop up shirs

mad heads going nuts for cinco in some mexican joint i was in tonight...regardless, maaaad delishous mexi

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now