i am a cop

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because you were a public nuisance' date=' and i have to commend mackfatsoe on his excellent detective skills in figuring out who you were[/quote']

well, to hell with him too!

Captain Funcrusher and his little sidekick....Buzzkill!

i got a question, why do cops hate fire department works? they do more work, go more good, save more lives. also, since you're a cop, and you apparently write. do you sometimes go through identity crisis? ever catch a toss up and then attempt to arrest yourself? ever lie to yourself with a fake alibi then hit yourself with a phonebook? if so....that'd be great.

aren't most cops maladjusted little weirdos that only go into police work so that they can unfairly exert and abuse authority to make ordinary citizens as depressed and angry as they themselves are?

can one of the requirements for employment be that you were hugged as a child?

how many niggas you set up so far?

and:

training day?

thumbs up, thumbs down?

i dont set people up, setting people up means that i will eventually have to do some paperwork

however if you mean having some of my contacts set up dope deals so that i can come through and raid the place in order for me to move that weight back to the streets

then i generally try to do such things once or twice a month

aren't most cops maladjusted little weirdos that only go into police work so that they can unfairly exert and abuse authority to make ordinary citizens as depressed and angry as they themselves are?

can one of the requirements for employment be that you were hugged as a child?

im just in it for the money