anyone else sick of their grill?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: anyone else sick of their girl?

HAHAHHA' date=' how pathetic are you to get cheated on during the first month of a relationship? Than the same dude who fucked your girl gives you a crooked nose? Damn, it's good to see you keep it real - it's doing wonders for you.[/quote']Let me get this straight, the guy who was sleeping with your girlfriend was a homo? Damn son, you must absolutely suck in bed.

Don't be a bitch, snap your nose back in place. You don't want to end up with the Owen Wilson face, do you?

yeah i know' date=' just wandered if anyone was fucked off with relationship they are in and were on the brink of finishing it.[/quote']

yeah - i'm not a guy but i'm ready to chunk ole boy for something better

Let me get this straight, the guy who was sleeping with your girlfriend was a homo? Damn son, you must absolutely suck in bed.

Don't be a bitch, snap your nose back in place. You don't want to end up with the Owen Wilson face, do you?

He also called himself a faggot with the words "some OTHER faggot."

But Owen Wilson's face worked for him.

Start treating her like shit, and make her as miserable as you feel..

Take control of your life, and you'll feel good about a lot of things.

When she realizes that you really don't give a shit, she'll do one of two things:

Get herself together and stop being a cunt (then you can either dump her out

of spite, or see how long it lasts), or leave you.Either way, you win.

I just did this recently, and my girl's eyes were opened..Things have been a lot

better for the past 3 months. and for once, my needs have come into the picture for her..

I'm a happy camper so far (Until she decides to cheat, of course).

Ya I took that trail... it was pretty good for a couple of months... until... I got cheated on, then I broke up with her, then she wanted the dick back, then I said "HELL NO!"

I woke up from a nap yesterday to my pubes getting hand trimmed with a pair of scissors. I think she really loves me.

thats fucking scary......lucky she didn't slip or you would have been short

-literally

Guest nutsonmychin!

you know, honestly.

i think ppl wait WAY to long to break up. It's the reason most people hate their ex's. They cant simply breakup because they arent feelin eachother. Something dramatic has to happen, like someone cheats, or some huge gnarly fight. Dudes are too big of pussys to tell their girl they dont liek em like that anymore, and chicks are to afraid of being alone that they would rather stay with an asshole.

If you have any respect for yourself, or the person your with, end it when it's over. Dont wait till someone gets totally hurt and there is no chance of even a friendship.

on that note.

dating is very overrated. a good relationship can be rad, but other than that, i'd rather stay home an scratch the ol record.

you know, honestly.

dating is very overrated. a good relationship can be rad, but other than that, i'd rather stay home an scratch the ol record.

By "scratch the ol record" you mean jack off right? yeah i agree.