anyone else sick of their grill?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: anyone else sick of their girl?

Life is short. Dump her ass and never look back.

agreed. dump the bitch. there's plenty of women out there, and many of them will be better. i can say from experience that some of these chicks dupe you into thinking she's the best you can get and that leaving the relationship would be out of the question. don't let the brawd brainwash you.

I honestly don't understand some of you men. Why would you let some bitch take advantage of you and spend all of your hard-earned money? ....

true, it does make me scratch my head why some dudes would stay in a relationship with a woman that's a golddigger, controlling, manipulative, condescending, conniving, etc.... but relationships can make you think illogically sometimes.

that said, it goes both ways. why does a woman stay with a guy after he's cheated on her not once but several times? or those women that stay in a relationship in which the guy is abusive?

Even though it may be unrealistic I stopped trusting advice and comparing my relationship a couple weeks ago. And I mean for real, I didn't just think about it, I am going cold-turkey. Life's to short to worry about how other peoples relationships reflect and relate to yours, just figure out what you want and try hard I guess. But anyways, yeah. I used to get depressed reading all the pessimistic stuff, but I figured I'll try and make something out of it and realize not everybodies life has to suck and fall into a certain psychological category, we're only human. SEX.

so im eating rice mixed w/ salsa and a side of beans. it's fucking great. unlike the story you posted. dump the bitch. you'll find another chick to chill with with the quickness. us ch.0 heads are sexy, word life brah

some of the old skool knightbats remember my girl, she was starting to be like that and then she started getting shady. i dumped her. we did the whole fuck friends thing for a couple months before shit went way south. she sent me 4 BS suicide notes on my phone and fucked 2 of my not-so-close boys, claiming one raped her and it ended up with me having a .45 up against his croth bout to change his religion and shit, thats when he spilled all the shit(people get mad honest when they know they about to get dusted)and i found out she'd become a lying whiore ever since we broke up. shes in AA now, and we dont communicate, except for the very rare booty call, which i aint even trying to do any more with her.

DUMP THE BITCH AND GET THE FUCK AWAY

END OF FUCKING STORY

FUCK DRAMA

all i gotta say is she's still skeme'n and in AA....

i am mackin hard, getting up again, getting digits, got two of the best art schools in america hangin off my nuts, reconected with my REAL boys and my stress level is down dramaticly.

in other words...my life is a huundred times better without a bitch right now.

convinced?

so im eating rice mixed w/ salsa and a side of beans. it's fucking great. unlike the story you posted. dump the bitch. you'll find another chick to chill with with the quickness. us ch.0 heads are sexy' date=' word life brah[/quote']

so mix the fucking beans in with the rice and salsa dumbass.

the fuck are you wating for?

rough sex her like really rough' date=' like friction rash the morning after rough, that'll teach her. take that!take-take THAT![/quote']

She'd get him on the rape charge though. Those are a bitch to shake.

ehh we broke up like a week ago....goin out for like a month n she fucked sum other faggot....got in a fight with the dude' date=' he broke my nose and its crooked as hell now, but i won, jus cracked him straight in the braces till he was droolin blood[/quote']

HAHAHHA, how pathetic are you to get cheated on during the first month of a relationship? Than the same dude who fucked your girl gives you a crooked nose? Damn, it's good to see you keep it real - it's doing wonders for you.