London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swear your a moron mate, look at your screen name you clealry seem to e a batty boy... basically your too caught up in trying to impersonate your preconception of graffiti, and why lds are sick is not cos they did wild styles, lightning, cracks, drips and whatever you probably think is good, but because they actually paint what they want and express themselves freely, not giving a toss about the "rules", thats when you stand out from the rest....

someone knows the deal. whoever that joker was who said only toys rate lds. surely you are the toy for thinking london graffiti only consists of standard dds style letters, which i rate, but thats not all there is to graff.

i swear your a moron mate, look at your screen name you clealry seem to e a batty boy... basically your too caught up in trying to impersonate your preconception of graffiti, and why lds are sick is not cos they did wild styles, lightning, cracks, drips and whatever you probably think is good, but because they actually paint what they want and express themselves freely, not giving a toss about the "rules", thats when you stand out from the rest....

someone knows the deal. whoever that joker was who said only toys rate lds. surely you are the toy for thinking london graffiti only consists of standard dds style letters, which i rate, but thats not all there is to graff.

no beacuse there isnt just standard DDS letters, how long do you think it takes LDS to drop most there pannels in the yards? i cant see it being that long.. you need a lesson on what real graffiti is....

53837099_a201b9d897_o.jpg

48592570_e88480e0e2_o.jpg

46173889_7f291bfa4a_o.jpg

169650322_781a501a1a_o.jpg

169087909_aa18aaf5a4_b.jpg

53825446_10a6d91914_b.jpg

thats more like it, i could go out and do 'what i want when i want' and i doubht that would make me a legend!!!

And where the fuck do you keep getting the shit that i live in the countryside for!!

i go to university in a CITY in the uk, and im not even from this fucking country!!

Fume has tags in NEWQUAY does that meen hes from there??

yea sum shit has been runnin thats cos sum people actually go out there' date=' n dnt just chat shit, im just waitin 2 c if the graff scene is still alive wid people that dnt even paint still go out there 2 get the flicks![/quote']

can u repeat that in english please

just in case yall were wondering, this is the ugliest toyest shit ive jsut about ever seen, and the fact that it's on transit just makes me so sad. theres no style or expression worthy of graffiti. i mean you could possibly say its an expression "of what a 2 year old would do with 3 cans of paint on a train" or its an expression of "the worst possible graffiti my hands can forge" but graffiti is about painting things that look good, not shit

right?

ovzc6.jpg

thats the problem .. ppl see them in BA and think they are kings.. if i saw a LDS dub i wudnt hesitate to wipe it out. booom booom

lol that OV pannel..makes me sik..what a waste of a night in a yard..

here we go these lot are obvoisly kings of london

lds2.jpg

but seroisly now...get off the topic of these lot cause they dont deserve this much attention... its toying up london.

^^^^^

yeah but that excuse is played out, like in ba3 they go on like they dont give a fuck, when in reality the amount they did obviously showed that they did give a fuck, because if your that dedicated to something a part of you will take it seriously.

Fuck LDS... I bet a lot of the people defending them are the same people throwing bad comments at Futa when his shit gets posted on here. Even tox takes these boys for style and I dont give a fuck what they're "reasons" are for putting up a piece of piss on a train...

Take graffiti seriously...?

Whats the point in risking your life, your time, your freedom and money if you don't take this shit half serious...

Fuck LDS... I bet a lot of the people defending them are the same people throwing bad comments at Futa when his shit gets posted on here. Even tox takes these boys for style and I dont give a fuck what they're "reasons" are for putting up a piece of piss on a train...

Whats the point in risking your life, your time, your freedom and money if you don't take this shit half serious...

booom booom u hit the nail on the head.

only toys and mugs bealive that LDS are anything.

what some of you single minded writers dont understand is that lds are loving this. there loving being contraversal and having all you debating them and hating on them, thats what there all about. NOW ONCE MORE FOR THE CHILDREN, SLOWLY, LDS CREW, ARE ALL ABOUT, DOING SHIT STYLES, HOW MANY TIMES, DO YOU HERE PEOPLE SAYING, SUCH AND SUCH, IS PAINTING TUBES, BUT HES TOYING YARDS, AND WASTING PAINT. THEY FUCKING LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE ALL YOU SADOES, WHO SEE GRAFF AS ONLY BEING STANDARD, REGUALAR FILLS, SLAGGING THEM OFF

can we please now end it

no i thought not, here comes " your a toy bumkin mandem blap blap go suck ur mum blad innit 1time bigup sb mandem reppin east ends safe"

lol u r a idiot mate beacuse who cares what they think. LDS are nobodys, no style no flava.. they can love being at the shit end of the scene all there life... no skin of my bak. they are and allways will b nobodys. i hope LDS are reading this beacuse they might try and say its funny, but in truth its them who are the laughin stock :D:D:D

i must say tho id love to stumble across one of there top to bottoms or there whole cars in a yard cause i wudnt hesitate to put a slopy tag straight in the middle

hahaha the 12 oz style police strike again, you dickheads make me laugh, its supposed to be fun, stop moaning on an internet forum and go and paint some freights or legal walls or whatever the fuck it is you boujie cunts do, cos quite frankly no-one who actually paints tubes gives a fuck about your opinions, least of all lds who are probally loving all this attention hahahaha

Archived