hats

iloveboxcars

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Goddamn that place is pricey. I get all mu retro jems from a thrift store next to ma pad and been coppin snapbacks for the last two years from a little shop for 5 bucks.

hypebeasts have virtually ruined a pastime of mine; going to various mom and pop shops hunting down gear for the low. Now mr kahn is hip and says "OHHHHH you want duke snapback eh?! this werry popular now... 30.00."

And lol at newfags saying "yo dude how come your hat doesn't say TISA man?"

"Because I'm not an idiot who overpays for a product that has some new stitching on it"

fuuuuuck why couldn't rappers stick to fitteds?

i still got the spot for the blank adjustables and the 5 panels, only 5 a pop. Lol at kids shelling out loot for that super exclusive camo supreme 5 panel.

Im gratefull that these hypebeast nigas round my way are mad retarded they only buy m n s snapbacks and shit every other at got the same hat on and fuckin got no swag an blah blah blah

But i still style hard on nurgas so i aint even tripin just picked up a cord hat for 8 bucks at the will of goodness red fortyniners had it for a day nigas wana buy it off me already

any of you niggas fuck with snapbacks?

i personally hate them.

Everyone rocking em now a days. The ones I like are the ones I wore in Jr High they say the team city in plain lettering then below the team name real big in script. I bought one 2 or so years ago now everyones on it.

You see the video CHRIS BROWN claims to have brought back snapbacks. HAHA FUCK OUTTA HERE CHRIS you were in your dads nutsack when I was rocking mine.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2iN7J7fu2uC0XN6d

Los%20Angeles%20Raiders%20Snapback%20Cap.jpg