ch0 at work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally it goes like this

work: 20 mins

120z: 10 minutes

work 30 mins

12oz: 15 mins

The time i spend on channel zero everyday is directly proportional to home much work it is i have to do and whether my boss is the office or not and how close i am to meeting my monthly expected quota

You should write a formula for it like the booty formula.

-fuse.

*forgot to check that little quote box.

So a typical day consists of me strolling in to work anywhere from a 1/2 hour - an hour late... I don't clock in, I just write in the books that I came in on time (which is 1pm, so I get to sleep in anyhow)... Thefore my office manager will fix my time clock and give me full pay.

Between the hours of 1:30ish and about 4, I browse the internet (12oz, Slickdeals, Myspace, Ebay, Craigslist... And any other random sites I find entertaining)... On a good day i'll hit up Chanel 0, and find one of those walk the drunk guy home or drive the Autobauhn, games... That kills about an extra hour. At around 4 or 5, I'll take an extended lunch. Then I'll clock out for lunch when i get back to work, so I only get docked the 1/2 hour that the company allocates.

After lunch I am usually a little more motivated to work, so i will work on projects for my personal clients. I may squeeze a job or 2 in for the company, but as long as the management sees me working on something, than its all kosher. After that its back to the Oz and myspace and email again.

Then 7:00 rolls around and at that time and it's time for me to call it a day... So I head out early and still collect my full 8 hours pay. And todays my Friday, I get payed tomorrow and it's a sunny day... I think I'll kick rocks at around 6 instead. Viva La Ch. 0!

thast my day done and dusted.. load of shit.. got the usual bus and it was empty the driver was abusin me cause i was the only one up at that time.. i then slapped him in the face with shut and drive! that went down well.. it then took 45 mins to get to my stop normally 30mins and there was no rush hour traffic so agian he won but tagged the shit out of the bus so i really won! go to work on time and then noticed that only the design team where in.. the rest of the company where off.. fuckers.. i then had to rush out 4 different posters for ad for sundays papers and then 1 o clock came now i home.. getttin somethin to eat and then its top my mates house for beer beer beer beer beer! love weekends off..

So a typical day consists of me strolling in to work anywhere from a 1/2 hour - an hour late... I don't clock in, I just write in the books that I came in on time (which is 1pm, so I get to sleep in anyhow)... Thefore my office manager will fix my time clock and give me full pay.

Between the hours of 1:30ish and about 4, I browse the internet (12oz, Slickdeals, Myspace, Ebay, Craigslist... And any other random sites I find entertaining)... On a good day i'll hit up Chanel 0, and find one of those walk the drunk guy home or drive the Autobauhn, games... That kills about an extra hour. At around 4 or 5, I'll take an extended lunch. Then I'll clock out for lunch when i get back to work, so I only get docked the 1/2 hour that the company allocates.

After lunch I am usually a little more motivated to work, so i will work on projects for my personal clients. I may squeeze a job or 2 in for the company, but as long as the management sees me working on something, than its all kosher. After that its back to the Oz and myspace and email again.

Then 7:00 rolls around and at that time and it's time for me to call it a day... So I head out early and still collect my full 8 hours pay. And todays my Friday, I get payed tomorrow and it's a sunny day... I think I'll kick rocks at around 6 instead. Viva La Ch. 0!

and then your boss monitors you making the post i quoted and he does you in like a sardine.

the end