Woman issues

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isorus wrex. When i have female problems i normally twist the bitch off. I kill the bitch.

just playin. I have more female problems right now that i care to talk about. My girl ran my pockets last night while i was asleep. She got my wallet and she went out and blew her fucking nose out with my money. Then she charged a 50 dollar tab to my credit card. She has done this twice in the last month. I am getting my wallet back and ending the relationship. I cant get in trouble..... This rules out smacking a bitch and basically every other reasonable and effective revenge plot. This is all after i put a fresh white gold / aquamarine/ diamond ring on her finger.

Yeah so bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

bottom line. Dont fuck with coke fiends. Fuck em and forget em

shit drives me nuts' date=' shes a couple years older than me but her parents pay for her house, her car, her gas, her everything. they also give her an allowance and deliver her food or cigarettes if shes hungry and she doesnt work. then she talks shit on me saying i need to grow up fuck that...[/quote']

i think i hate your ex girlfriend.

and fuck c0ke fiends!

i figured out how to fix that problem:

don't go out with girls who don't have their own life

YES!!!!!

I recently had the same problem, and I began to wonder, "where did my social life run off to?"

Then I remembered..Needless to say, she now lives back home with her mom, and hates that my life no longer revolves around our relationship..She'll either get over it, or she'll get the BOOT.

Easy.Simple.

shit drives me nuts' date=' shes a couple years older than me but her parents pay for her house, her car, her gas, her everything. they also give her an allowance and deliver her food or cigarettes if shes hungry and she doesnt work. then she talks shit on me saying i need to grow up fuck that...[/quote']

That might be the wackest thing ive ever heard, she needs to get her head straight... although that would be kinda dope to be in that situation, wouldnt have to worry about shit.

this isorus wrex. When i have female problems i normally twist the bitch off. I kill the bitch.

just playin. I have more female problems right now that i care to talk about. My girl ran my pockets last night while i was asleep. She got my wallet and she went out and blew her fucking nose out with my money. Then she charged a 50 dollar tab to my credit card. She has done this twice in the last month. I am getting my wallet back and ending the relationship. I cant get in trouble..... This rules out smacking a bitch and basically every other reasonable and effective revenge plot. This is all after i put a fresh white gold / aquamarine/ diamond ring on her finger.

Yeah so bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

bottom line. Dont fuck with coke fiends. Fuck em and forget em

HAHAHAHHA god damn son you got played

i had a few problems with the lady last night but its all solved now

Mine got drunk and made out with some kid she had a crush on beforte we met.

and then SHE gets upset at ME for not flipping out and bitchin at her.Deffinitly using this as an exit stragy in the near future.

when a girl says she only made out, she definitely fucked him.

/true story

"The problem is that when you're young, you just naturally fall into this mind set where your whole self image is based on how women regard you, and so you spend all your money and energy trying to make yourself acceptable to them. Then later in life the shine wears off and you finally realize that you've wasted yourself on a bunch of crap."

why the fuck you pay for her cell phone?

you're getting played man.

I'd feel like I was gettin played if maybe she asked me to, or if she was runnin up mad dough on it. Her mom took hers so she couldn't talk to me, so i got her a pre-paid, with free mobile-to mobile with me. It costs me a dollar a day for her to have it