my date gone worng

NightOwl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NightOwl@Mar 20 2006, 01:56 AM

its pouring down rain and people are lookin for parking.. so im driving in circles cause i see that people are leaving the mall.. that was a problem for her, so i joked around talkin like a china man from a black ghetto.. she laughed

She was adopted by an asian family..

Ok im about to break out a revalation i had a while back. If you can balance these two things most girls will be cool with you. the two things are attention and space.

To Mr. NightOwl:

Obviously something was bothering her before you two went out. Not to be mean but you fucked up homey. When you two were eating you should have been more receptive/ perceptive and asked her what was bothering her. At first she would just say it was you. But we both know thats not true at least not about what happened that morning. I find most girls feel that by opening up esspecially it makes them vunerable, which i guess it does. You can still patch things up but it involves appologizing which i dont if want to do but it will give you some major points*. Basicly call her and say your sorry, ask her whats been bothering her say you noticed she's be acting a little different lately. If she doesnt want to talk about it give her space, say you open to talk if she changes her mind**, if you two are as tight as she says she'll come around and tell you. LISTEN to what she has to say with minimal interuption. <---Important.

Look, if this doesnt work I'll send you a fiver for a round on me.

*points can be redeemed for pelvic anarchy.

**60% chance of the late night crying call

Originally posted by Tough Love+Mar 20 2006, 04:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Mar 20 2006, 04:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the A squad@Mar 20 2006, 02:22 AM

funniest date ever.

go to the girls house

she gets in car and says

"name" you need to get a job to buy me nice things

me: you should bring a sweater its gonna be cold

she gets out

me: vroom

edit* you made the right decision

this is perfect

good job

[/b]

serioulsy golddiggers get no love.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 20 2006, 03:11 AM

When she got up to leave you shoulda grabbed her by the arm and said something to the effect of "Bitch dont you ever walk away when im speaking." Then if she mouths off a back hand is in order.

Know you'll know for if this ever happens again.

You know, I think this might be the right angle to try for this young lady. Some girls love a real hard-ass guy, and need to be told what to do when they mouth off.

The best way to find out how to treat her is to get her Dad drunk. Whatever he says to her, copy that and she'll be yours to control forever.

I'm such an asshole. Hahaha......but it really does work.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 20 2006, 02:11 AM

When she got up to leave you shoulda grabbed her by the arm and said something to the effect of "Bitch dont you ever walk away when im speaking." Then if she mouths off a back hand is in order.

Know you'll know for if this ever happens again.

EGGsactly.

And she sounds like a high maintenance Asian chick.

But don't it feel good to be the "bad guy"?

somebody up there talked abotu manic depression... could be it

the night before she kept calling me up to go out, but i was with my other homegirl and we didnt feel like driving for a half hour to pick her up

and believe me.. if you've ever seen the movie hitch.. i know the rules, but play them on my own character.

she would have just thrown a hissyfit anyway i would have asked her.

in the car i told her to shut her mouth in that china man voice and she laughed

but i was also being serious.. in a way i would catch shit for it

this girl has seen all the girls that come up to me and pretty much love me in front of everybody.

i love my modeling chicks that dont know me... im such an asshole to them, but later on, they give me flirty slaps on the chest and brag on how im such an asshole/jerk teasing those stupidass eskimo boots i find them wearing in hawaii. some of the hottest chicks are now interested in the guy that talks shit to pretty models.... instead of getting on thier nips kissing ass.

a bitch is always a bitch, dont let the good looks fool you

suicidal chicks need to go to the mental hospital

hitting women is wak unless it is playful but seriously hitting women thats bad, but throwing a drink in her face is fine and funnny as fuck;.

\you should have been all if your talking to me bitch refer to me as wonderful mackdaddy king until you have finished your meal ho. ahahahaa it sounds better in real life.

yo i hate this shit, i was with a girl for a little while who tried to pull this type of reverse psychology crap on me. she would take insignificant things i had said meaning no harm and turn them into a reason to fight and tell her shitty friends how much of an asshole i was.

So i just decided to start treating her how she obviously wanted to be treated -- that shit worked like a charm. she ate up the asshole routine for a long time...bitches is crazy.

granted her hair has gone to shit, but this girl is fine...she's not even my type, but i think she's hot.

poopman.. if you missed it... this is what the girl im talkin aout looks like.. a perfect match. except the girl im tlakin about has really short hair that compliments her features

369073931_l.jpg

plus when the girl im talkin about cruises with me... i swear and so does she... her boobs get bigger.. i think its my magic :king:

my friends chef seare would find girls in the safeway and bust out.. "whats going on bitch" actin all asshole

these girls would respond.... and get flirty.

my homie natrl on a newyears started to dryhump this girl's face on the bus

bellybump.gif

kinna like this and smiled at her with his gold fronts and she liked it...fuckin strange.. natrl is the wierdest craziest black man i know

he kept doing it too... i think he was hoping she wold pull it out and start doing what girls do best