Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 15 2006, 06:43 PM

Same note Young Ton' you may be somewhere sleepy as a mufucka and you might need Alwaysbombin to rack you 40 cases or so of Redbull and Sparks.

nah i dont need no hipster piss waste. but racking 40 cases of paint would be peace. and maybe if he robbed the jewelery store and told em make me a grill so i can keep it whodie we'd be straight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate the blacks because you eat all the watermelon, and you stink

i hate the mexicans because you filthy immigrants take jobs from the rest of us, and you stink

i hate the chinese because you slant eyed fucks cant eat anything but fish, and you stink

i hate the jews because the are ugly and have big noses and breathe up all our air, and you stink

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 16 2006, 01:43 PM

i hate the blacks because you eat all the watermelon, and you stink

i hate the mexicans because you filthy immigrants take jobs from the rest of us, and you stink

i hate the chinese because you slant eyed fucks cant eat anything but fish, and you stink

i hate the jews because the are ugly and have big noses and breathe up all our air, and you stink

whoooooodie whooooooooo niggaz

Originally posted by villain@Mar 16 2006, 12:56 AM

That was so dope but it was a dud.

and i don't know if i trust myspace in the first place... since they are a well oil machine programmed to profit

hahaa..it's a tool to be used to spread the gospel of whodie..

nothing more nothing less

Archived