I Had One Chip

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dumy+Mar 8 2006, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 8 2006, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Mar 8 2006, 08:49 PM

damn you got lucky....a year or so ago i got super sick from a can of clam chowder in my pantry that was dated may of 1996...

ummm..yeah..clam chowder homie? 1996?

[/b]

:haha:

LOL...this reminds me....i bought an old school pack of garbage pail kids a few years back...it was 3 rd series garbage pail kids (1987 cause 85 was 1st series)....and i dont know if u guys remember but there is gum in the old packs of garbage pail kids....my homie dared meto eat the 15 year old piece of gum....so i did...big mistake....shit was fuckin nasty..

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 8 2006, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 8 2006, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 8 2006, 06:18 PM

what kinda chips?

gourged on peanut butter to try and get the taste out.

[/b]

"gorged" no "u"

thanks

I like the idea here... I once ate a stick of gum

out of a 15 year old garbage pale kid pack

by ate I mean bit into an shaddered it making

small pieces to slice up my tounge and cheeks.

On a side note, not that I've done it latley but I

really dislike burning my tounge, its always like

"fuck nigguah" and I filled with regret.

Originally posted by deterrent@Mar 12 2006, 03:11 PM

I like the idea here... I once ate a stick of gum

out of a 15 year old garbage pale kid pack

by ate I mean bit into an shaddered it making

small pieces to slice up my tounge and cheeks.

On a side note, not that I've done it latley but I

really dislike burning my tounge, its always like

"fuck nigguah" and I filled with regret.

lol....yeah...thats basically what happened....plus the taste was like bubble gum flavored stale cardboard..

Originally posted by methadone program@Mar 8 2006, 08:49 PM

damn you got lucky....a year or so ago i got super sick from a can of clam chowder in my pantry that was dated may of 1996...

i wouldn't trust clam chowder in a can anyways...my dads house he had 10 year old cherries unopened..we opened them perfectly goo, alittle soft but i didnt get sick

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Mar 12 2006, 05:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Mar 12 2006, 05:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Mar 8 2006, 08:49 PM

i wouldn't trust clam chowder in a can anyways...my dads house he had 10 year old cherries unopened..we opened them perfectly goo, alittle soft but i didnt get sick

[/b]

fishermans wharf in san fran got the best clam chowder bread bowls....im gonna get one next time im there.. :love2:

Archived