mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

Haha some1 I must've seen your future wife on my way up to Davis. I was on 80 and I passed this chick wearing a brand new one piece Dianese race suit, new lid with stupid barb wire on it (not icon one), sidi boots... etc. Would've been impressive cept we were in serious traffic cus everyone was rubbernecking to see a car in its prime of being on fire... every time she split between a car she would tuck her shoulders and elbows in... even when her mirrors stuck out like a foot on both sides.

bmwsbk1.jpg

BMW sportbike in testing camo... I like those pants tho. I'm avoiding buying black gear, not 'cause I dont like black—just trying to do something different.

Also I really really need to learn how to lean off the bike since Im grinding into my fucking foot pegs and engine any time i go through any kind of turn at any kind of speed.

highly doubt that is a beemer. R1 track skins. Those arent ohliins fronts and thats no single sided swing arm in the back, The exhaust is suspect though but I highly doubt it...

Dude girl in full leathers means she is naked underneath = b0n3rz

What was she riding?

Was she rocking this helmet? If she was that means she is a Hayden fan and my new wifey!

NICKYHAYDENWIREDHELMET001.jpg

Hahaha yeah, but black. Didnt get a good look at the bike. It was pretty 1990's, full fairing, chunky, and japanese. Probably not 1000 cc since the rear tread wasnt too wide

And dude the fairing doesnt fit right, you can see the boxer sticking out of the side. It might just be a test mule for the motor. The int3rn3tz can't lie.

Left my 1981 Sturgis Softail (unfinished project) in my mate's garage when I moved OS about a year ago. He is a fitter and turner by trade and just an obsessive mechanic/metal worker (you can see the buggy he made in the back ground. It has a 1000cc jap moto motor of some sort in it. I've never driven it myself but is apparently rather dangerous...).

First pic is what it looked like about a month after I left it, second pic is what it looks like now. He has raked it, added new bars,fatter front end, lowered it and put that stupidly huge open primary on. The wheels are original but are apparently soon to be replaced with a solid on the rear and a normal spoked wheel on the front. He also wants to widen the rear end and chuck a fatter rear on in the process. I'm scared to know how much I owe him but am looking forward to riding it when I go back to renew my visa.

IMG_0391.jpg

DSCN1029-1.jpg

Company called Raask in Sweden makes rearsets... so I may be in bidness if they dont rape me on the shipping.

fs19.jpg

Getting my knee down probably would cost as much as a newer used sportbike. If I could find a newer GSX parts bike and cannabalize the wheels & suspension I'd have a fucking monster. Probably look similar like this:

DSC00011-resized.jpg

Puke2.jpg

Brian%20O%27Shea%2004%20b.JPG

1981_GS1000_Croz.jpg

what up mofo's?

clue, you sold your bike? got a line on anything yet? I'll be round your way this summer. one of my moto friends just moved out there. he said he'd have an extra bike out there for me, so it looks like I'll be riding as well as going to powell. also gonna do some carbon fiber work for my new whip...old one got totalled. I'm getting a lot of shit from him and all my other boys to move back out there again. still dealing with the insurance company on my medical shit...so I'm up to my ears in bills.

I'm a little late...but I'm rockin these...

as_smxprb-2T.jpg

Got another pair coming from one of my boys that retired from AMA superbike. Don't know what they look like yet, but he pretty much guaranteed no one would have a pair like them.

Suomy helmets are the shit. I thought about getting a Scorpion as an extra, but might be able to get a killer deal on a spec1r...so my passengers may end up in this...

suomy_S1R-Flowers.jpg

Getting ready to paint my extra tank cover and tail. if it ends up looking half as good as what I've got in my head I'll be thrilled. two bikes in one.

what up mofo's?

clue, you sold your bike? got a line on anything yet? I'll be round your way this summer.

Unfortunately, I did sell the R1...Killed me, but I had to do it. A friend of mine from Colorado brought down a newer R6 that I've been mobbing around on the weekends, but it's going in the cycle trader any day now. I've been procrastinating on trying to sell it, but he's getting upset and says he can't buy a house until it's sold..I call bullshit, but he's been calling..

I've still got my dirt bike...hahaha

I'm looking into getting a cruiser. Possibly an older bobber, or soft tail...I love sport bikes, and I'll probably end up with one, but my heart is falling towards a custom right now..

Phase or not..It's probably going to happen..

PICT0742.JPG

Unfortunately, I did sell the R1...Killed me, but I had to do it. A friend of mine from Colorado brought down a newer R6 that I've been mobbing around on the weekends, but it's going in the cycle trader any day now. I've been procrastinating on trying to sell it, but he's getting upset and says he can't buy a house until it's sold..I call bullshit, but he's been calling..

I've still got my dirt bike...hahaha

I'm looking into getting a cruiser. Possibly an older bobber, or soft tail...I love sport bikes, and I'll probably end up with one, but my heart is falling towards a custom right now..

Phase or not..It's probably going to happen..

bobber'd be cool. I'd like to have a cruiser as well. something to roll to work on, run errands and shit. I'd have to have a go fast though. I'd get bored otherwise.

an acquaintance of mine just sold his 883 sportster for a grand. he punched it out to a 1200. said it looked like ass, but ran like a raped ape. haha. thought about picking it up, but just don't have the cash right now.

Steve you need to visit more often. Ok so the CBR1000rr got totalled thats what you had right?

yeah, my visits are a little sporadic. too many forums to keep up on. I've got the 600. actually the bike's ok...it was my car that got murdered. if I was on the bike that morning, I'd probably be dead ala the cream filling between a two suv oreo sandwich.

damn that sucks car accidents are no joke I am a big pussy i been in two bad ones i cant even watch them on tv anymore...

Anyways did I show you guys pics of my new huggers on the bike?

IMG_5257.jpg

ink1.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

there are still some fitting issues I gott work out...

I have a huge scrape down my left arm it looks like i tried to commit suicide, because the exaust was not budging after tons of yanking the exhaust came off and I scraped my arm deep on something...

haha yea slipped it in by mistake its in between the pics...

Yea the dude before me laid the bike down just droped it on the side the other side actually is rewelded so who the hell knows what happened. No marks on the body work which is original. I need to buy a new exhaust since its leaking but the cans and everything else is fine.

hahaha your grips remind me of late 80's bmx...