<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
everytime i see the word "ole' "... i always think of a matador... you know... the red cape... the bull... OLE!!!

i spell it "ol' "....

this is completely irrelevent. i think im already drunk.

you obviously have no meaningful relationship with the south.

it will rise again, ya know? and then it'll fall back down on its whiskey,

urine, and vomit soaked ass.

git up, motherfucker! git up!

pussy.

i was gonna say something meaningful and full of inspiration...

but im too drunk to remember. so ill just say this....

hasdajsbegewbtgasudga;sdaegnae'W34THhioaheqowhtwghgdhsdh223u2424...

take that.

now i gotta go put on a fresh pair of boxers (briefs 'cause i'm marky mark like that). thanks.

yep here you go

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2444/

he Ultimate Language Tool!

Main Features:

Web Page Translation - Translates full web pages (over 1,000 different language pairs)

Translated Search - Searches foreign pages using terms written in your language

Auto Translation - Automatically translates websites by recognizing their domain

Text Translation - Translates text entered in the search box or selected on any web page

Language Resources - Over 90 language services

Ixquick - Metasearch with unique features, language search and complete privacy

Learning Languages - Over 100 links to language learning sites

Freeware - FoxLingo is completely free and contains no adware or spyware

Complete Privacy - FoxLingo does not take any information from it's users

Supports 45 languages:

Afrikaans, Arabic, Aranese, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish Latin American, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh

Uses 34 free online web page translator services

Worldlingo.com, Tranexp.com, Google.com, Abacho.co.uk, Altavista.com, Bestiland.thread.ne.jp, Eigo-navi.com, Elmundo.es, Excite.co.jp, Freetranslation.com, Gencat.cat, Gts-translation.com, Ibm.com, Imtranslator.com, Internostrum.com, Interpret.co.za, Linguamatix.com, Lingvo.org, Nazgol.co.il, Nifty.amikai.com Ocn.ne.jp, Oesi.cervantes.es, Online-Translator.com, Opentrad.org, Sli.uvigo.es, Solvingmaze.com, Toggletext.com, Tr.voila.fr, Translatica.pwn.pl, Translendium.es, Vil-net.dyndns.org Yahoo.com, Xixona.dlsi.ua.es, 220.194.61.120

if a progam isnt in your add/remove programmes how else can you delete it it keeps popping up with errors

thanks

you use torrents, right?

there are various uninstaller programs out there.

http://www.fulltorrent.net/search.php?q=uninstaller&s%5B%5D=11&s%5B%5D=13&s%5B%5D=1&s%5B%5D=7&s%5B%5D=3&s%5B%5D=8&s%5B%5D=10&s%5B%5D=4&s%5B%5D=5&s%5B%5D=6&s%5B%5D=14&s%5B%5D=2&f=all&t=5&o=seeds

chiggity check check check it

radioshack or Walmart either one will sell you a VHF/UHF signal amplifier. Plug this into the antenna line between your antenna and your TV. It plugs into the wall and uses about 2 watts of electricity and will boost your antenna signal by 10 to 20 dB. That should help your problem.