<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Apparently I need to find a trial version of that Microfit program in a torrent and then use the verification code I have gotten from the computer lab to trick it into allowing me to have the full software. My friend did this last year and it worked for him.

Anyone have a link to this, as I have tried all the previous ones I was given and none of them had any matches for what I was looking for.

Apparently I need to find a trial version of that Microfit program in a torrent and then use the verification code I have gotten from the computer lab to trick it into allowing me to have the full software. My friend did this last year and it worked for him.

Anyone have a link to this, as I have tried all the previous ones I was given and none of them had any matches for what I was looking for.

Hey, i ended up searching for a long while for that prog last time you asked, could only find one page with an asian language and couldn't tell if it was a warez site or not. Couldn't find a download link either, sorry man.

big problem. i got this disk form the chinese guy that designed the restaurant netowrk. it's a chinese menu proggy. crap.

i installed it once the other day when i got it, encountered some probs. took computer back home and formatted. then reinstalled windows 98. tried to reinstall chinese menu proggy. no dice. wtf?

win98 is a dos based OS. why? not a valid win32 application. wtf? did this guy add some strange code to keep me from installing it more than once? why did it work the first time ona clean system and not the second (or third?)

Guest spectr

might be a one time install disk... try copying the disk then installing from a fresh disk... also check your partition settings you might have something set differently then you did the first time...

just made a dos 7.10 iso cd. praying it works. gotta go format the drive again and then work from there. i will try copying the disk and fresh installing it. i've gotta call the programmer later. fucking fuck.

why do i always get hairbrain jobs from these chinese people? fucking dumb situations. i can never just go in and do my work and get out. always troublesome.

IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE ON HOW TO REFORMAT A DELL INSPIRION 6000 PM ME....MY FRIEND TRIED AND ENDED UP INSTALLING A SECOND OPERATING SYSTEM(windows) BUT IT IS STILL FUCKED ANY ADVICE..

download this

http://files.frashii.com/~bootdisk/alabama/boot98se.exe

install on a floppy. pop it in and boot the computer. boot without cd support (for now).

at a: prompt, type

format c:

it will ask if you are sure. type Y

let it format.

reboot with floppy in boot with cd support this time

put your windows xp (or whatever) cd in

at a: prompt type

d: (or e: sometimes)

type:

setup

or install

Guest spectr

I just want to say... I hate the internet... I hate it more then I have ever hated anything before.. ... but its only because of how good it is..