<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, so i downloaded photoshop it was a fairly new torrent, gripped it off demoniod, and everything looks to be on the up and up with it... but when i go to run the setup it tells me that there was some type of error (no, it dosent give me any specifics) and that it has to shut down... i accidentally d/l'ed a FRENCH version just proir to this one, so im not to happy to be having to find ANOTHER torrent and re-d/l... any suggestions?

I need to know how I can make my emails (sent via outlook) appear as they're coming from a different IP that I choose. I have a source for server lists, so I don't need that. I'm not spamming, I only need to send a few emails that look like they're coming from a different country.

I've been searching the internet and I found SocksCap. Will this work? Is it safe? Are there other options?

Bueller?

Ya, thats a different story.

While we're on the topic, how can i make an image open with Windows Picture And Fax Viewer when i double click it, but open in Paint when i right-click>edit? Used to always do that until i installed Photoshop, now ImageReady has taken over a few formats. I tried looking in ImageReady's settings, but didn't see anything having to do with file association.

Guest spectr

well I am not sure about changing file associations on a mac... I haven't used a mac in a while now... not since before osx really.... but so you are saving the files as jpgs but want them to be able to open with a program other then photoimpression? sorry confused about what exactly the problem is I will help you the best I can if you explain it again for me..

edit: this is the 9,666th post in this thread... bump...