<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no problem.

seffiks and spectr": that that disk the chinese guy sent me was a one time use disk. fucker. i talked to him today. he even argued with me when i told him that the first OS i installed was windows 98. "oh, no! it doesn't work on windows, only dos!" "but, windows 98 is a dos based OS"

"no! you can only use it on dos" "well, ok, i did have to format the drive after that and i installed dos 7.10" "won't work! only dos 6.22, there is no dos 7.10" "sure there is. i installed it" "no, won't work!" "google it"

click.

This is actually Reuben's girlfriend, but since we don't have internet hooked up on the home computer, I gotta do this from school.

But okay..

We put a new video card in our computer (a 'GeForce 6600' if that helps), and now whenever we play a game, the screen gets all jarbled and distorted. I tried installing new drivers, adjusting the screen resolution, and the refresh rate, but I can't get anything to work.

It's a PC with Windows XP, if that helps too.

anyone that can give me even the slightest idea about what the fuck to do, that would be awesome.

The sooner Reuben can stop whining about Call of Duty 2, the better.

please do not use norton you just open yerself up to more problems then you do preventing them get Avast antivirus and comodo firewall both free avast if you want it you know what to do they have a free version that works great but why would you want that if you can get the full one for free also

Casek should say the same thing pretty much maybe switch avast to AVG i dont know what firewall he recommends

yep here you go

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2444/

he Ultimate Language Tool!

Main Features:

Web Page Translation - Translates full web pages (over 1,000 different language pairs)

Translated Search - Searches foreign pages using terms written in your language

Auto Translation - Automatically translates websites by recognizing their domain

Text Translation - Translates text entered in the search box or selected on any web page

Language Resources - Over 90 language services

Ixquick - Metasearch with unique features, language search and complete privacy

Learning Languages - Over 100 links to language learning sites

Freeware - FoxLingo is completely free and contains no adware or spyware

Complete Privacy - FoxLingo does not take any information from it's users

Supports 45 languages:

Afrikaans, Arabic, Aranese, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish Latin American, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh

Uses 34 free online web page translator services

Worldlingo.com, Tranexp.com, Google.com, Abacho.co.uk, Altavista.com, Bestiland.thread.ne.jp, Eigo-navi.com, Elmundo.es, Excite.co.jp, Freetranslation.com, Gencat.cat, Gts-translation.com, Ibm.com, Imtranslator.com, Internostrum.com, Interpret.co.za, Linguamatix.com, Lingvo.org, Nazgol.co.il, Nifty.amikai.com Ocn.ne.jp, Oesi.cervantes.es, Online-Translator.com, Opentrad.org, Sli.uvigo.es, Solvingmaze.com, Toggletext.com, Tr.voila.fr, Translatica.pwn.pl, Translendium.es, Vil-net.dyndns.org Yahoo.com, Xixona.dlsi.ua.es, 220.194.61.120

Thanks man, but i'm still getting questions marks??

hmmm idk maybe its firefox then, 98% of Japan uses IE for some strange reason i thought they were suppose to be smarter than us but i guess i was wrong use a translator site while in IE and see if it comes up

Worldlingo.com, Tranexp.com, Google.com, Abacho.co.uk, Altavista.com, Bestiland.thread.ne.jp, Eigo-navi.com, Elmundo.es, Excite.co.jp, Freetranslation.com, Gencat.cat, Gts-translation.com, Ibm.com, Imtranslator.com, Internostrum.com, Interpret.co.za, Linguamatix.com, Lingvo.org, Nazgol.co.il, Nifty.amikai.com Ocn.ne.jp, Oesi.cervantes.es, Online-Translator.com, Opentrad.org, Sli.uvigo.es, Solvingmaze.com, Toggletext.com, Tr.voila.fr, Translatica.pwn.pl, Translendium.es, Vil-net.dyndns.org Yahoo.com, Xixona.dlsi.ua.es, 220.194.61.120

offline browser tool

http://www.httrack.com/

beginners linux guide

http://www.linux.ie/newusers/beginners-linux-guide/

as for the irc channel, spectr is still chugging away. it'll be up soon.

Thanks but thats just to complex for me. I need something easier to understand. How about you come to my house and help me fuck my girlfriend while teaching me how to use it. I promise she is a granny. I really want to let all my personal data get stolen by hackers from Lithuania, expecially my credit card number. Thats why I want to install windows.

Thanks but thats just to complex for me. I need something easier to understand. How about you come to my house and help me fuck my girlfriend while teaching me how to use it. I promise she is a granny. I really want to let all my personal data get stolen by hackers from Lithuania, expecially my credit card number. Thats why I want to install windows.

jjjjjjeeeezzzzus.

ok. here's what you do.....

make a floppy

http://files.frashii.com/~bootdisk/alabama/boot98se.exe

boot with it, when it gets to a:

type

format c:

format that mug. drop in your favorite winblows cd. install. baddabing, baddaboom

p.s.: your girl needs to submit an application for fucking approval.

my secretary ling ling will get back to her/