Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THANKYOU

THOSE FUCKS!

i hope you walk up there with your gun and they say, "hey everybody, look the kid has a gun. tough guy grew up and got himself a gun." then they slam the door in your face.

that just sounded cheesy to say "to walk up stairs with my gun."

im cheesy what can i say. ive seriously thought about it though. maybe even point it to my own head in front of them, to let them know im unstable.

somethin.... =)

Guest imported_Europe

Look, if you live in a building with other people, they are going to make some noise.

People do that, you do too.

Learn to live with or get your own house.

Or shoot yourself, whatever...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 22 2006, 10:57 AM

I think the gun idea is a good one Tease...run with it.

Literally.

Amazing, what kind of gun do you have? Pics?

I want a gun so bad, they get you put in prison in London tho... 5 yrs minimum.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 22 2006, 03:57 PM

I think the gun idea is a good one Tease...run with it.

listen to the man, he speaks the truth

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Feb 22 2006, 11:50 AM

i hope you walk up there with your gun and they say, "hey everybody, look the kid has a gun. tough guy grew up and got himself a gun." then they slam the door in your face.

that just sounded cheesy to say "to walk up stairs with my gun."

hahahaha...

I LOLed

Or you could actually grow a nut sack and walk up to their door and ask them to be a little bit more considerate and aware of the noise they are making...

or move to the top floor... or move.

I went throught that once and let that shit bother me to no end... and then I got drunk and went and said something rude as hell to this loud girl. Needless to say, she wasn't very receptive to me being an ass.

So next I rented a one bedroom house... and then I bought my own place... I still live below someone, but when you own the place people are a little bit more considerate for the most part.

You do have to expect some noise living in a building but there is a point that its just ridiculous. Just approach it like an adult before acting like a little kid.

Originally posted by Jackson@Feb 22 2006, 10:16 AM

Amazing, what kind of gun do you have? Pics?

I want a gun so bad, they get you put in prison in London tho... 5 yrs minimum.

got a 38 special and a glock 30.

$10 says the people below you are posting on a message board talking shit about 'the upstairs neighbor who always drops shit.'

Thing about living in an apartment building is, if people are too loud, you have to ASK them to be quiet. Or, if you are too passive (which it appears so) buy earplugs.

Now, this isn't to say Im some assertive bitch, because I dont say anything to my neighbors are in a band and like to play their guitars horribly along to Misfits songs and edit the same song and over on their computer. However, I bought earplugs, and also put my music or TV on to muffle their sad riffs. You gota deal with this shit until you move into a nice house with a white picket fence.

$10 says the people below you are posting on a message board talking shit about 'the upstairs neighbor who always drops shit.'

Thing about living in an apartment building is, if people are too loud, you have to ASK them to be quiet. Or, if you are too passive (which it appears so) buy earplugs.

Now, this isn't to say Im some assertive bitch, because I dont say anything to my neighbors are in a band and like to play their guitars horribly along to Misfits songs and edit the same song and over on their computer. However, I bought earplugs, and also put my music or TV on to muffle their sad riffs. You gota deal with this shit until you move into a nice house with a white picket fence.

Originally posted by Europe@Feb 23 2006, 02:06 AM

Look, if you live in a building with other people, they are going to make some noise.

People do that, you do too.

Learn to live with or get your own house.

Or shoot yourself, whatever...

truth. welcome to apartment living kid, get used to it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this