Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

CD+EXCHANGE+2006

we haven't done this in a while, I think it's about due time. it seemed to work well the last time, even though we always have those who flake out. but hey, let's try it again. okay, who's down this time?

Originally posted by DETO@Feb 16 2006, 03:07 AM

we haven't done this in a while, I think it's about due time. it seemed to work well the last time, even though we always have those who flake out. but hey, let's try it again. okay, who's down this time?

i want to exchange a dvd with you deto.

we talked about that once.

uh, oh! i think that last comment is going into the homotones thread!

you make a mix cd and send it to a fellow 12ozer, who in exchange will hopefully send you a cd. and you don't know who you are exchanging cd's with till you recieve yours. kinda like a secret santa type deal. i've participated in this twice before and got cd's and pictures, stickers, etc, from a few people. it's pretty cool.

i got 30 cd's already burnt that i was supposed to do with this chic but she never came through i post what i got tonight

you silly fucks i wrap you in the head with a fuckin rachet!!!

so we all post our names, phone numbers, and permanent addresses? cool. i'm down.

no but really, i am. i hope somebody else likes mosh-core and power metal...

Seriously, though, this does sound like a good idea... I do a similar exchange with a bunch of my friends who are spread around the country.

However, I'm curious about how it would work logistically. Does one person manage everyone's addresses and such?

casek is usualy in charge of these things, but if he don't want the responsability, i'll do it this round. let's wait another day or two and see who all wants to do it. at that time, i'll give you all my email address and you can send me your mailing info. i then will randomly select the people who you are gonna be sending your package to. mkay, any other questions?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now